Daytona Beach DAB Airport Overview
Daytona Beach International Airport DAB serves Volusia County and the Daytona Beach area, and is gateway to Central Florida and its world-famous beaches, as well as the Daytona International Speedway, the Orlando attractions (like Disneyworld), Kennedy Space Center, and historic St. Augustine.
DAB Airport is also a good alternative to the uncertainties of the Orlando and Jacksonville traffic, and its layout affords shorter distances between parking lots, ticket counters, ground transportation, baggage claim and terminal.
The Airport is located outside the city of Daytona Beach, on Florida's east coast - between State Hwy 93 and the Interstate exchanges of I-4 and I-95.
With a very long runway and an estimated 0.6 million passengers annually, Daytona Beach Airport is presently served by Delta & US Airways and their affiliates, offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
On-Airport Hotels situated a quarter mile from the terminals:
1. Hampton Inn (386-257-4030 /fax 257-5721) is located at 1715 Inntantional Speeedway Blvd.;
2. Hilton Garden Inn (386-944-4000 /fax 4001) is located at 189 Midway Avenue.
3. Courtyard by Marriott (386-255-3388 /fax 3391; and
4. Residence Inn Marriott (386-52-3949 /fax 2725.
Daytona Beach Airport hs one passenger terminal.
Daytona Beach DAB Airport Update History
- DAB Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- DAB Airport Intro - Oct 16, 2013
- DAB Main Terminals - Oct 16, 2013
- DAB Buses & Trains - Oct 6, 2013
- DAB Taxis & Limos - Sep 30, 2013
- DAB Rental Cars - Sep 28, 2013
- DAB Lost Found - Sep 16, 2013
- DAB Persons With Disabilities - Sep 16, 2013
- DAB Email - Sep 16, 2013
- DAB Business Services - Sep 16, 2013
- DAB Banking ATM - Sep 16, 2013
- DAB Official Website Links - Sep 16, 2013
- DAB Food & Stores - Aug 14, 2013
- DAB Terminal Map - Aug 13, 2013
- DAB Gate Offset - Aug 13, 2013
- DAB Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013