Airport Maps & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
The terminal building structure at the Daytona Beach Airport consists of a single main terminal with three units: first level terminal building, second floor terminal building, and second level concourse building. Each of these units of the DAB airport will be discussed separately.
The main terminal has the following three units:
The first level terminal building consists of an entry lobby with an information desk at the centre. There is a ticketing lobby with ticket counters towards the right of the entrance, and a baggage claim lobby with baggage carousels towards the left. Across the carousels, there are rental car counters for Hertz, Enterprise, Avis, and two other companies. Another information desk is also available near the baggage carousel area. A service animal relief area can be found outside towards the left of the building.
The second floor terminal building houses the security checkpoint connecting to all gates and flights, and leading up to the second level concourse building. There is a grand lobby in the centre of the level, with male and female restrooms to the right and left of the elevator.
The second level concourse building houses the airside concourse with 6 gates: Gate 2 and 4 is for Delta, Gate 3 is for American, and Gate 6 is for JetBlue.
To get better oriented, see the Daytona Beach Airport Main Terminal Map (DAB Map).
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are many options for shopping and dining around DAB airport. Some notable dining areas and restaurants include Java Moon Café on the second floor; and Sugar Mill Café, Junction Daytona Beach bar, and Faber, Coe & Gregg in the concourse area. The shopping option for gifts is provided by Daytona News Now gift shop.
The security checkpoints at DAB airport are monitored by the Federal TSA - Transportation Security Administration. Only passengers possessing tickets are allowed to proceed beyond any of the security checkpoints. All security checkpoints provide access to the concourses and airplane gates.
The hours and wait times estimates for each security checkpoint can be found on the Daytona Beach Airport Security Wait Times Page.
- Print your boarding passes beforehand or use electronic boarding passes to save time
- Get all information regarding baggage sizes, airline schedule, curbside pickup/dropoff, or wheelchairs, prior to reaching the airport
- Arrive 45 minutes ahead of your departing time
- Keep your identification documents and others items of need in a small carry-on bag
- Check with your respective airlines for the baggage limit and other related rules
- Keep your luggage and personal items prepared for the TSA security checkpoints
- In case of lost items:
- Call TSA directly for items lost at the airport security checkpoint
- Call your airline for lost items inside the aircraft, departure lounge, or at the ticket counters
- Call the DAB airport lost and found at 386.947.7506 for lost items for items left elsewhere