El Paso ELP Airport Overview
El Paso International Airport ELP serves the tri-regions of West Texas, southern New Mexico, and Northern Mexico, making it an important transportation center between the U.S. and Mexico.
The Airport is only six miles east of downtown El Paso, and 1.7 miles north of Interstate Hwy. 10 (Exit 25), and is near the US-Mexico border. (Airway Blvd. connects to Montana Av. to the south and to Airport Road to the west).
With three runways and close to 3 million passengers a year, El Paso International Airport is served by major U.S. airlines offering direct flights to many major U.S. hubs with convenient connections.
El Paso International Airport has one passenger terminal and 2 concourses.
6701 Convair Rd
El Paso ., TX 79925
- Website for El Paso: http://www.elpasointernationalairport.com
- Contact: http://www.elpasointernationalairport.com/2009/contact.html
- Phone: (915) 780 4749
- View Terminal Map
El Paso ELP Airport Update History
- ELP Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- ELP Airport Intro - Oct 13, 2013
- ELP Main Terminals - Oct 13, 2013
- ELP Buses & Trains - Oct 5, 2013
- ELP Rental Cars - Oct 5, 2013
- ELP Lost Found - Sep 7, 2013
- ELP Official Website Links - Sep 7, 2013
- ELP Persons With Disabilities - Sep 7, 2013
- ELP Security - Sep 7, 2013
- ELP Pets - Sep 7, 2013
- ELP Internet - Sep 7, 2013
- ELP Guest Services - Sep 7, 2013
- ELP Emergency - Sep 7, 2013
- ELP Currency Exchange - Sep 7, 2013
- ELP Carts Skycap - Sep 7, 2013
- ELP Business Services - Sep 7, 2013
- ELP Banking ATM - Sep 7, 2013
- ELP Baggage Claim - Sep 7, 2013
- ELP Parking On site - Jul 23, 2013
- ELP Airlines Served - Jun 24, 2013