Airport Maps & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
The terminal building structure at the El Paso International airport consists of one main terminal with two concourses: Concourse A and Concourse B.
To get better oriented, see the El Paso International Airport Terminal Overview Map (ELP Map).
The two-story terminal building structure consists of the following facilities:
The lower level houses the baggage claim carousels towards the west and the airline ticket counters towards the east. Across the baggage claim carousels, there are rental car options provided by Hertz, Budget, and other car rental companies. The airline ticketing counters are served by American, United, Delta, Alaska, Southwest, Allegiant, and Frontier starting from west to east. Across these counters, there are an AED, payphone, and restrooms. There is another AED and payphone machine in the centralized lobby, along with an ATM. Outside there is a service animal relief area, and towards the far east, there is a designated smoking area.
The upper level houses a centralized TSA security checkpoint providing access to the two ELP airport concourses: Concourse A towards the west and Concourse B towards the east.
To get better oriented, see the El Paso International Airport Main Terminal Map.
Concourse A houses four terminal gates labeled A1 - A4. Gates A1 - A3 are served by American Airlines. Service includes inside this concourse include a payphone, AED, nursing room, and a vending machine.
To get better oriented, see the El Paso International Airport Concourse A Map.
Concourse B houses eleven terminal gates labeled B1 - B11. Delta airline serves Gate B1, Southwest serves B3 - B6, Allegiant serves B7, United serves B8 and B9, Alaska serves B10, and Frontier serves at gate B11.
Service includes inside this concourse include a payphone near B1, a nursing room and ATM near B6, and a service animal relief area along with a vending machine near B7.
To get better oriented, see the El Paso International Airport Concourse B.
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are many options for shopping and dining around ELP airport. Some notable shops and restaurants include Burger King, Carlos and Mickey’s, and Plaza News on the lower level; Starbucks, Home Team Sports, and El Paso Marketplace in Concourse A; and Schlotzsky’s- Cinnabon, PGA Tour Grill, and Barnett Harley-Davidson in Concourse B.
Knowing what items are allowed to be carried in the luggage and what is prohibited will enable the travelers to pass the security check process easily.
EPIA has employed the best security services company, the Federal Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to ensure that they have the best security system implemented at the airport. They use the best technology such as computed tomography, biometrics technology, and automated screening lanes at the security checkpoints.
If the travelers have any concerns during the screening and scanning process, they can easily contact the TSA officers and have their issues resolved. It is required that adult passengers (age 18 and above) verify their identity in order to pass through the checkpoint. There are strict guidelines that need to be followed if you are carrying liquids like gels, creams, and pastes along with you.
The hours and wait times estimates for each security checkpoint can be found on the El Paso International Security Wait Times Page.
There are three basic lounges at the ELP Airport, all located on the upper level of the terminal building. There is a WiFi lounge inside Concourse A, and a USO Lounge and ELP junior pilots lounge in Concourse B.
The lounges offer the travelers a great relaxation experience. There are air-conditioned lounges for the travelers where they can sit and relax. No matter how long they have to wait, they can wait and relax and enjoy their time.
- Ensure that you correctly know what the departure or landing time of your flight is and are following the timings strictly. This information can be obtained from the airline that you are traveling through. You can either visit their website or visit them directly for the details.
- Print your boarding passes beforehand or use electronic boarding passes to save time
- Get all information regarding baggage sizes, airline schedule, curbside pickup/dropoff, or wheelchairs, prior to reaching the airport
- Keep your identification documents and other items of need in a small carry-on bag
- Check with your respective airlines for the baggage limit and other related rules
- Every airline has its own policy and pricing if you are traveling with pets. In order to know the guidelines, it is appropriate that the airline you have chosen to travel through be contacted.
- All animals except certified animals should remain in their kennels in the terminals
- There is a pet relief area in the airport and may be used if required.
- No traveler can smoke within the terminal area. There are smoking areas in the airport and it should be noted that the travelers smoke in those areas only.
- If you have lost an item:
- On the aircraft or gate area, please contact the airline directly. They will ask you to fill out an online form and submit it.
- At the security checkpoint, contact TSA.
- At any other location, including shuttles, contact the El Paso Police Department Lost and Found at 915 780-4717 or visit the office located on the first floor in the meeter/greeter area.