Erie ERI Airport Overview
Erie International Airport ERI serves the city of Erie and closeby Townships of Asbury, Lakewood and West Millbrook in the State of Pennsylvania. Open 4:30am-midnight, it includes US customs & Immigration, the National Weather Service; an FBO called North Coast Air, the North Coast Air Flight School, and Northern Flights charter service.
ERI Airport is located within a few miles from the shoreline of Lake Erie, close to the city of Erie, and accessible from Interstates 90 and 79 (east- & west-bound traffic on I-90 should exit onto I-79 North and proceed toward Erie).
With 2 runways and an estimated 209K passengers a year, Erie International Airport is served by major airlines with direct flights to some U.S. hubs and connections worldwide.
Erie International Airport has one passenger terminal.
Erie ERI Airport Update History
- ERI Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- ERI Main Terminals - Oct 18, 2013
- ERI Airport Intro - Oct 18, 2013
- ERI GMT Offset - Oct 9, 2013
- ERI Email - Oct 9, 2013
- ERI Buses & Trains - Oct 9, 2013
- ERI Timezone - Oct 9, 2013
- ERI Security - Sep 19, 2013
- ERI Pets - Sep 19, 2013
- ERI Persons With Disabilities - Sep 19, 2013
- ERI Official Website Links - Sep 19, 2013
- ERI Lost Found - Sep 19, 2013
- ERI Internet - Sep 19, 2013
- ERI Carts Skycap - Sep 19, 2013
- ERI Parking On site - Aug 9, 2013
- ERI Airlines Served - Jun 24, 2013