Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta (ATL) Airport
Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta ATL Airport Overview
ATL Airport is a few miles south of the Atlanta's business district, accessible directly from Camp Creek Pkwy., and indirectly from interstate highway 285, exit 2; To get to the Domestic Terminal (on I-85/75 southbound through downtown Atlanta), use exit 242 ; to get to the International Terminal use and I-75, exit 239. ATL is also directly accessible via the MARTA's Red/Gold rail line. Airport roadways have been upgraded between I-85 & Camp Creek Pkwy at north, & I-85 & Riverdale Rd. at south, and includes bridges for over- & underpasses.
With five runways and estimated 96 million passengers annually, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport is primary hub for Delta Air Lines, and is served by countless U.S. & foreign airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
The Customer Service can be reached at: 1-800-897-1910 / fax 1-404-530-7384.
1. As security checkpoint lines at times are very long, it is recommended that on busy days (morning hours & holidays) passengers arrive at the airport more than two hours ahead of international flight departure, and 90 minutes before domestic departures.
2. While Southwest ticket counters are in Terminal North (part of the Domestic Terminal), it operates out of Concourse C.
3. Atlanta Airiport is currently one of five U.S. Airports who undertake extra screening for Ebola for arriving passenger from Guinea, Liberia, Sierra Leone & from Lagos, Nigeria.
Atlanta International Airport has two Main Terminals: The Domestic Terminal (TD) and the International Maynard Jackson Terminal (TI or IT).
Present & Future Airport Developments: As of January 2015, upgrade work on Aport roadways and related work is completed.
As of year-end 2014, Concourse T renovations are completed and United Airlines returns to Concourse T.
By Spring 2015, Concource C's 'Midpoint Expansion' adds 52,000 sq.feet, 2 escalators for Plane Train connection to the Concourse level, & 2 elevators.
6000 N Terminal Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30320
- Website for Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta: http://www.atlanta-airport.com
- Contact: http://www.atlanta-airport.com/contactus.aspx?to=cs
- Phone: (404) 530 7300 / fax 7374
ATL AIRPORT & FLIGHT STATUS
ATL Delays: 15 mins or less.