Do you exchange coins?Jacquie 10/16/2017
How to find a wheelchair when departing by American A [more]Agha 07/17/2017
ORF Airport is located at Exit 279, Norview Avenue E, off Interstate Hwy 64 / Hampton Roads Beltway, and is only six miles from downtown Norfolk - home to the world's largest naval base. It is also adjacent to the Norfolk Botanical Garden - a popular venue for passengers on a longer layover.
With two runways and a yearly passenger count of 2.9M, Norfolk International Airport is served by major airlines offering a host of direct flights to a multitude of destinations in the eastern part of the country, with connections around the world.
Outer Banks air service is available via FlightGest Air Shuttle (919-840-4443) or Outer Banks Air Charters (252-256-2322).
The Airport terminal is open 24/7; airline ticket counters open 2 hrs prior to first departure in the morning, to the last departing flight of the day. TSA Concourse Security Checkpoints are open 4:30am-8:30pm.
Norfolk International Airport has two connected terminals.
Airlines serving Norfolk International, their telephone numbers Concourse and curbside check-in:
- Allegiant, tel. 702-505-8888, starts Oct. 4, 2017 with service to Tampa PIE, and on Nov. 17 to Orlando Sanford SFB & Fort Lauderdale FLL;
- American, tel. 800-433-73000, Concourse A
- Delta, tel. 800-221-1212, Concourse B, with curbside check-in
- Southwest, tel. 800-435-9792, Concourse A, with curbside check-in
- United, tel. 800-241-6522, Concourse B.