Norfolk ORF Airport Overview
Norfolk International Airport ORF serves the Greater Hampton Roads area (including the city of Norfolk) of south-eastern Virginia, and parts of northeastern North Carolina.
ORF Airport is close to Interstate Hwy 64 / Hampton Roads Belltway, and is only six miles from downtown Norfolk - home to the world's largest naval base. It is also adjacent to the Norfolk Botanical Garden - a popular venue for passengers on a longer layover.
With two runways and a yearly passenger count exceeding 3M, Norfolk International Airport is served by major airlines offering a host of direct flights to a multitude of destinations in the eastern part of the country, with connections around the world.
Outer Banks air service is available via FlightGest Air Shuttle (919-840-4443) or Outer Banks Air Charters (252-256-2322).
The Airport terminal is open 24/7; airline ticket counters open 2 hrs prior to first departure in the morning to the last departing flight of the day.
TSA Concourse Security Checkpoints are open 4:30am-8:30pm.
Norfolk International Airport has two terminals - a Main Terminal used for Departures and an Arrivals Terminal - connected by Skybridge.
Norfolk ORF Airport Update History
- ORF Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- ORF Airport Intro - Oct 13, 2013
- ORF Main Terminals - Oct 13, 2013
- ORF Rental Cars - Oct 5, 2013
- ORF Buses & Trains - Oct 5, 2013
- ORF Smoking - Sep 7, 2013
- ORF Mail Center - Sep 7, 2013
- ORF Official Website Links - Sep 7, 2013
- ORF Persons With Disabilities - Sep 7, 2013
- ORF Pets - Sep 7, 2013
- ORF Security - Sep 7, 2013
- ORF Lost Found - Sep 7, 2013
- ORF Internet - Sep 7, 2013
- ORF Baggage Claim - Sep 7, 2013
- ORF Banking ATM - Sep 7, 2013
- ORF Business Services - Sep 7, 2013
- ORF Carts Skycap - Sep 7, 2013
- ORF Currency Exchange - Sep 7, 2013
- ORF Emergency - Sep 7, 2013
- ORF Guest Services - Sep 7, 2013
- ORF Parking On site - Aug 8, 2013
- ORF Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013