Reno Tahoe RNO Airport Overview
Serving a popular vacation spot and a growing city, Reno Tahoe Airport has seen considerable passenger traffic increase. Recently it was named one of the most efficient airports in North America.
RNO Airport is located in within City limits of Reno - only 3 miles from downtown - and just off Interstate Hwy. 80 and the US-395 interchange.
With a long runway and an estimated 3.4 million passengers a year, Reno Tahoe International Airport is served by a number of major airlines offering nonstop and one-stop flights to multiple destinations throughout the U.S., with connections to all points of the globe.
- Reno Tahoe Airport offers TSA precheck.
- Starting June 9, 2016, Allegiant Airlines will fly to Los Angelestwice a week.
- Lyft & Uber rideshare service are now available.
- Reno Tahoe Airport has one passenger terminal.
- Current Destinations: Orange County, Oakland, Boise & San Jose.