Reno Tahoe RNO Airport Overview
Reno Tahoe International Airport RNO serves the City of Reno and its Washoe County in the State of NevadaTahoe. It is the gateway to Reno’s casinos and is only a 30-minute drive from the Sierra Nevada mountains and the year-round recreational playground of Lake Tahoe, which is 20 miles from the Airport. Serving a popular vacation spot and a growing city, Reno Tahoe Airport has seen considerable passenger traffic increase. Recently it was named one of the most efficient airports in North America.
The Airport is located in within City limits of Reno - only 3 miles from downtown - and just off Interstate Hwy. 80 and the US-395 interchange.
With a long runway and an estimated 4 million passengers a year, Reno Tahoe International Airport is served by a number of major airlines offering nonstop and one-stop flights to multiple destinations throughout the U.S., with connections to all points of the globe.
Reno Tahoe Airport has one passenger terminal.
Reno Tahoe RNO Airport Update History
- RNO Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- RNO Main Terminals - Oct 13, 2013
- RNO Airport Intro - Oct 13, 2013
- RNO Rental Cars - Oct 5, 2013
- RNO Buses & Trains - Oct 5, 2013
- RNO Taxis & Limos - Sep 30, 2013
- RNO Security - Sep 7, 2013
- RNO Smoking - Sep 7, 2013
- RNO Pets - Sep 7, 2013
- RNO Persons With Disabilities - Sep 7, 2013
- RNO Parking On site - Sep 7, 2013
- RNO Official Website Links - Sep 7, 2013
- RNO Lost Found - Sep 7, 2013
- RNO Internet - Sep 7, 2013
- RNO Int Arrivals - Sep 7, 2013
- RNO Guest Services - Sep 7, 2013
- RNO Emergency - Sep 7, 2013
- RNO Carts Skycap - Sep 7, 2013
- RNO Business Services - Sep 7, 2013
- RNO Banking ATM - Sep 7, 2013
- RNO Food & Stores - Jul 12, 2013
- RNO Airlines Served - Jun 23, 2013