Shanghai Pudong (PVG) Airport
Shanghai Pudong PVG Airport Overview
PVG Airport is located in the eastern corner of Pudong New Disrict (within Shanghai city limits) and is 30 km from the city center of Shanghai, southern China. Pudong Airport occupies 40 square km, adjacent to the coast line of the East China Sea. Yingbin Road which runs through the Airport, and Fareast Road located at the Airport's west side, together link to Shanghai's outer & inner roads.
The outer ring road connects Pudong Airport to Hong Qiao Airport (a 1-hour drive), while the inner ring road leads to the People's Square at Shanghai City Center. The Shanghai Maglev High-Speed Train takes passengers from the passenger terminals to downtown Pudong in a mere 7.5 minutes.
With four long runways and an estimated 45M passengers annually, Shanghai Pudong Airport is the main hub for China Eastern and Shanghai airlines, and a major international hub for Air China. The Airport is served by a host of domestic and international airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
1. Ramada Pudong Airport Shanghai Hotel (tel. 021 3849 4949), which offers various conference facilities;
2. Jinjiang Inn Pudong Airport Hotel (tel. 021 6835 3568), which offers business facilities and meeting rooms.; and
3. The Transit Hotel - available at an hourly basis - is located in the Domestic Arrivals Hall of T2 (for reservation call 021-68346480 for domestic service or 021-68346490 for international service).
Shanghai Pudong Airport has two passenger terminals - T1 and T2.
Parking is available at the multi-storey carpark and at an open-air parking lot for short- and long-term parking
Future Airport Developments: A 5th runway is currently under construction
2. Work on a huge satellite concourse S1 is to start during 2015.
18 Xinjinqiao Road
Shanghai, Pudong District, 201206
- Website for Shanghai Pudong: http://en.shairport.com/pudongair.html
- Phone: +86 (21) 96990 or 96990