Peoria General Downing (PIA) Airport
Peoria General Downing PIA Airport Overview
Peoria General Wayne A. Downing International Airport PIA serves the City and County of the State of Illinois. It is located on Dirksen Parkway, 4 miles west of the busines district of Peoria and is accesible from Interstate Hwys 474 & 74.
With two long runways and 580k passengers a year, Peoria International Airport is presently served by Allegiant, American Eagle, Delta & United, offering nonstop flights to major U.S. hubs, with worldwide connections.
The new passenger terminal at Peoria International Airport, covers about 125,000 square feet, has 12 departure gates and is able to handle over 2 million passengers annually. Inside the new terminal are landside and airside restaurants, a giftshop, free Wi-Fi access throughout the terminal, an area in each of the wings for child activity, and an information kiosk near the baggage claim area for area hotels & attractions. Vending machines are next to the Premier Lounge which is near the restaurant. An ATM mchine is across from the ticket counters.
Peoria General Downing PIA Airport Update History
- PIA Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- PIA Food & Stores - Oct 17, 2013
- PIA Airport Intro - Oct 16, 2013
- PIA Buses & Trains - Oct 8, 2013
- PIA Timezone - Oct 6, 2013
- PIA GMT Offset - Oct 6, 2013
- PIA Email - Oct 6, 2013
- PIA Business Services - Sep 16, 2013
- PIA Banking ATM - Sep 16, 2013
- PIA Lost Found - Sep 16, 2013
- PIA Official Website Links - Sep 16, 2013
- PIA Persons With Disabilities - Sep 16, 2013
- PIA Pets - Sep 16, 2013
- PIA Security - Sep 16, 2013
- PIA Parking On site - Aug 8, 2013
- PIA Airlines Served - Jun 19, 2013
PIA AIRPORT & FLIGHT STATUS
PIA Delays: 15 mins or less.