is there parking at PIA? Widget on website says No - [more]sjg 03/27/2013
parking at PIA
How do you find out what the fees are and how long yo [more]*** 03/20/2012
What are the fees for leaving a can at the airport fo [more]*** 01/25/2012
Beware Yelow Checker
Just wanted to warn everyone of multiple reports, and [more]CL 12/12/2011
With two long runways and 623,134 passengers in 2016, Peoria International Airport is presently served by Allegiant, American Eagle, Delta & United, offering nonstop flights to major U.S. hubs, with worldwide connections.
The Terminal Complex of Peoria Airport consists of a spacious Main Terminal opened in 2011, and the new Ray LaHood International 'Terminal', opened in May 2016:
The Main passenger terminal at Peoria International Airport, covers about 125,000 square feet, has 12 departure gates and is able to handle over 2 million passengers annually. Inside the new terminal are landside and airside restaurants, a giftshop, free Wi-Fi access throughout the terminal, an area in each of the wings for child activity, and an information kiosk near the baggage claim area for area hotels & attractions. Vending machines are next to the Premier Lounge which is near the restaurant. An ATM machine is across from the ticket counters & self-service kiosks. The Conference Suite can be contacted at 309-697-8272. For Lost & Found call 309-697-8272.
The new 2-level Ray LaHood International Terminal - connected to the Main Terminal by walkway - covers an area of 22,000 and houses a full-service Customs & Border Protection facility and 2 more dual-purpose gates for both domestic or international flights.
- Construction work started in early April 2017 by reducing portions of the airport entrance road to one lane - up to late November 2017. Signs will guide passengers for access to the overflow & premier lots via temporary entrance during this time.
Airlines currently serving the terminal:
- Allegiant - tel. 702-505-8888; to Las Vegas, Mesa, & to Florida's Orlando, Punta Gorda, St. Petersburg & from May 2017 to Destin VPS.
- American* - tel. 800-433-7300; to Charlotte, Chicago & Dallas. American and its regional partners also offer service to DFW twice daily.
- Delta - tel. 800-221-1212; to Atlanta, Detroit & Minneapolis
- United - tel. 800-241-6522; to Chicago.
Transportation: Aside from Limo & taxi service, there is no public transportation available at Peoria Airport.
Present and future Airport developments: Replacement work on the concrete between gate 5 east to Byerly Aviation has been/ will be done in two phases during both summers of 2016 /2017.