San Antonio SAT Airport Overview
SAT Airport is only 8 miles from downtown San Antonio, located at the intersection of Highway 281 & Interstate 410. The terminals can be accessed via a bi-level roadway system.
With two runways and an annual estimated 8.2 million passengers, San Antonio International Airport is served by some major US & Mexican airlines and their affiliates, offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
NOTE: As of Nov. 6, 2016,
- Southwest Airlines started daily nonstop flight to Kansas City, and added a fifth daily flight to Houston.
- Frontier starts April 23, with 3 weekly flights to Chicago ORD
- Air Canada starts May 1, 2017 daily flights o Toronto.
San Antonio Airport has Terminals A & B, connected to each other.
NOTE: the 'Go Shuttle' was renamed to 'Super Shuttle'. 2 new pet relief areas are now available at post-security (in each concourse, near gats).
Present and future Airport Developments: The Airport is currently building a 7-level CONRAC building (Consolidated Rental Car & Parking) - steps away from terminals - which will also include two levels for short-term parking. CONRAC will be linked by pedestrian sky bridge to the passenger terminal. It will replace the current hourly garage which is to be demolished. Opening is scheduled for March 2018, but parking levels should open earlier.
9800 Airport Blvd
San Antonio, TX 78216
- Website for San Antonio: http://www.sanantonio.gov/sat
- Phone: (210) 207 3433 or 3411