San Antonio Airport (SAT) Food & Shopping Guide
Traveling through San Antonio Airport? Don't worry about going hungry or bored while waiting for your flight. SAT offers a variety of dining options, from Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers to Alamo Alehouse & Burgers, and a range of shops and stores, including Simply Books and Spurs Fan Shop. These are just a few examples of what you can expect to find. Below you will find more detailed information about some of the most popular restaurants, shops, and stores at the airport, including proximity to gates and links to amenity maps.
If you're traveling through SAT, you'll find a variety of dining options to choose from. Whether you're in the mood for a quick snack or a sit-down meal, there's something for everyone.
- Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers (near Gate A7) - If you're a fan of chicken fingers, you won't want to miss Raising Cane's. Their menu is simple, but their chicken fingers are some of the best around.
- Auntie Anne's (near Gate A9) - For a quick snack, stop by Auntie Anne's for a soft pretzel. They also offer a variety of dipping sauces to choose from.
- Merit Coffee (near Gate A7) - If you need a caffeine fix, Merit Coffee has you covered. They offer a variety of coffee drinks, as well as pastries and other snacks.
- Alamo Alehouse & Burgers (near Gate B2) - If you have time for a sit-down meal, Alamo Alehouse & Burgers is a great option. They offer a variety of burgers, sandwiches, and salads, as well as a selection of beers on tap.
- Starbucks (near Gate B7) - If you're in a hurry, you can't go wrong with Starbucks. They offer a variety of coffee drinks, as well as breakfast sandwiches and pastries.
- Charleys Cheesesteaks (near Gate B2) - If you're in the mood for a Philly cheesesteak, Charleys is the place to go. They also offer chicken sandwiches and other options.
Please be sure to check at the airport for the most up-to-date restaurant locations and hours, as this information can change at any time.
Shops & Stores
SAT Airport is home to a variety of shops and stores, offering travelers a chance to grab a last-minute souvenir or a quick snack before their flight. Here are some of the most popular stores located at the airport:
- Simply Books (near Gate A8) - This bookstore offers a wide selection of books and magazines, perfect for a long flight.
- Spurs Fan Shop (near Gate A7) - Sports fans will love this store, which sells official San Antonio Spurs merchandise.
- UETA Duty Free (near Gate A6) - Duty-free shopping is available at this store, which offers a variety of tax-free items such as liquor, perfume, and tobacco products.
- Bon Du Monde (near Gate B2) - This store sells a variety of gifts and souvenirs, including jewelry, handbags, and accessories.
- Stars of San Antonio (near Gate B4) - This store offers a selection of Texas-themed gifts and souvenirs, including cowboy hats, t-shirts, and postcards.
- InMotion Entertainment (near Gate B3) - This store sells electronics and accessories, including headphones, chargers, and travel adapters.
In addition to the stores listed above, the airport also has several newsstands, including San Antonio Express-News and Texas Monthly News, located in both Terminal A and Terminal B. Marcy's Business & Travel Center, located in Terminal A, offers printing, faxing, and shipping services for business travelers. La Gloria, also located in Terminal A, is a popular Mexican restaurant that serves tacos, margaritas, and other Mexican specialties.
Please be sure to check at the airport for the most up-to-date store locations and hours, as this information can change at any time.
Food & Stores Maps
Looking for food, shops, or other amenities at San Antonio Airport? Use the interactive maps to easily locate them. Simply select your departure or arrival terminal from the list below, and the map will show you all available options. You can even use the map to navigate to your desired destination or to another terminal if you have a connecting flight.