Myrtle Beach MYR Airport Overview
Myrtle Beach International Airport MYR serves South Carolina's Myrtle Beach area - one of the Nation's fastest-growing communities - and is close to the attractions that make Myrtle Beach such a popular tourist destination - 60 miles of beach called the 'Grand Strand', and numerous golf courses. A new General Aviation Terminal was just recently added.
MYR Airport is located at the southern end of the city of Myrtle Beach, in Horry County, with access to the new main terminal at Harrelson Blvd. & Jetport Roads (across from Whispering Pines Golf Course entrance) from the Hwy 17 Bypass near Coastal Grande Mall. From US 501S, proceed over Intracoastal Waterway bridge; take ramp onto US-17 South toward Georgetown; take ramp onto Harrelson Blvd to the Airport exit at the Jetport intersection.
With 1.4 million passengers annually, Mytle Beach International Airport is served by many major, and regional airlines, offering daily nonstop flights to cities located in the eastern & mid-section of the country, including major hubs, with global connections.
Mytle Beach International Airport has one passenger terminal.
Myrtle Beach MYR Airport Update History
- MYR Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- MYR Main Terminals - Oct 14, 2013
- MYR Airport Intro - Oct 14, 2013
- MYR Buses & Trains - Oct 7, 2013
- MYR Rental Cars - Oct 6, 2013
- MYR Timezone - Oct 6, 2013
- MYR GMT Offset - Oct 6, 2013
- MYR Email - Oct 6, 2013
- MYR Persons With Disabilities - Sep 12, 2013
- MYR Lost Found - Sep 12, 2013
- MYR Official Website Links - Sep 12, 2013
- MYR Pets - Sep 12, 2013
- MYR Security - Sep 12, 2013
- MYR Parking On site - Jul 27, 2013
- MYR Food & Stores - Jul 12, 2013
- MYR Terminal Map - Jul 1, 2013
- MYR Gate Offset - Jul 1, 2013
- MYR Airlines Served - Jun 16, 2013