TLS Airport is located south of Blagnac, and 6.7 km or 4.1 miles west-northwest of the City of Toulouse, in the Haute-Garonne Department of the Mid-Pyrenean region of France.
With two long runways and an estimated 7.5 million passengers per annum, Toulouse Blagnac Airport is served by a host of national and international airlines, offering direct and connecting flights to domestic & international destinations and connections. Seasonal charter flights are available to popular vacation venues.
Toulouse Blagnac Airport has one passenger terminal. For Terminal details at this site open ‘Terminal Map’ and scroll down to the text; for ground transportation open: ‘Ground Transportation /Buses & Trains.
NOTE: During ongoing Terminal D construction work around September 2017 - check-in desks are at Terminals A, B & C. Check your flight information!
- European citizens traveling to France will again need to have either an identity card valid for foreign travel or a valid passport.
- Schengen passenges will find that recently Security & Border controls have been restored - show your valid ID.
- 'Checkpoint.Evo' software solution is in place for increased security , which remotely screens carry-on baggage for multiple security checkpoints, where scanned baggage X-ray images are sent in real time to centralized screening location for security agents'analysis.
Present and future Airport developments: The first redevelopment project was completed in 2015. The second major Airport expansion started in 2016 with the South Terminal Expansion for regional & low-cost airline traffic, will accommodate up to 12 million passengers annually (currently 8M) and house a 5,000 sq.meter walkthrough duty-free area between Halls A & B - optimizing passenger flow and enhancing commercial performance. The connecting space is to provide food & drink and retail outlets, as well as areas for relaxation. The shopping area in the departure area will double - to be reconfigured according to passenger preferences. Hall D's departure area will add 2,000 sq.meters to house all security checkpoints with latest technology and its new baggage service will be relocated. Work is ongoing in stages, to be completed:
- By April 2018, Hall A will get a 2,500 sq.meter pier extension with 5 gates close to their parked aircraft, offering direct passenger access. Hall A will also get a 4-star hotel with 148 rooms & business center.
- By May 2018, the Extension of Hall D's commercial zone will be completed
- By September 2018, a new Hotel will be connected to Hall A, with 148 rooms, and ample conference & seminar facilities, a bar, a salon, restaurant & fitness center.
- By November 2018, Hall C's restaurant area, will be completed.
Why was I charged a fee at the atm
I was charged 3.95 at airport to retrieve 60 euro on [more]Ew 10/16/2019
Can I purchase PASS TOURISME at Toulouse airport. If [more]loz 02/01/2018
Meeting a group of travelers
Would Cafe Staid Toulousain on the Arrivals Level in [more]MTA 09/02/2017