- just after customs, before public arrival area of international arrivals hall;
- public area after domestic baggage clearance of domestic arrival hall;
- on the arrival level of domestic baggage reclaim.
KLIA1& KLIA2 are on the same train route of KLIA Express and KLIA Transit trains:
- KLIA Express starts from KLIA2, stops at KLIA1 and then runs without stopping to the City Center. The KLIA Ekspres train (wheelchair accessible) offers the the quickest way to city , taking only 33 minutes, and running 5am-1am, every 15 minutes (6am-9am & 4pm-10pm), every 20 minutes (5am-6am, 9am-4pm & 10pm-midnight), and every 30 minutes after midnight.
- KLIA Transit commuter train starts from KLIA2, stops at KLIA1 and then proceeds to Salak Tinggi, Putrajaya, Bandar Tasik Selatan, terminating at City Center (KL Sentral), running every 30 minutes and taking 39 minutes to city center.
Both the Airport Liner & the City Liner buses run between KLIA1 & KLIA2 - a 30-minute trip (the one-way fare is currently RM1.50 for City Liner & RM3 for Airport Liner).
- Express Coach (+603 8787 3894) serves KL Central. It has a bus station on the ground level of short-term carpark Block C, which includes a seating area, ticketing counter, cafe, & restrooms.
- Aerobus to: Klang, Shah Alam. (+603 3344 2999)
- Airport Liner to: LCCT /CLIA2 & Nilai (+606 8787 3894 /fax 8449; e-mail: enquiry@.airportcoach.com.my)
- City Liner to: KLIA1 & Banting. (+606 794 1494 or visit: www.ktb.com.my)
- Sepang Omnibus to: Banti, Nilai Bukit & Changgang. (+6016 296 5332)
- Star Shuttle to: Pudu Raya, Batu 3, Jalan Ipoh; to hotels at KL town center, and to Medan Gopeng, Bercham (Ipoh). (+603 4043 8811) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.