Air Serbia Guide
Discover the world of Air Serbia, Serbia's national carrier. This guide provides you with a comprehensive overview of the airline, including its history, flight status tracking, destinations, fleet, partnerships, hub system, baggage rules, pet policy, and customer service. Dive into the fascinating world of aviation and learn more about this remarkable airline. For more information about other major passenger airlines, visit the Airline Guide on iFly.com.
As the Serbian national airline, Air Serbia serves various global destinations. With over 2,800 employees and an average of 50 flights per day, it's one of Serbia's largest companies. Find more about the airline here.
Flight Status & Tracking
Stay updated with your Air Serbia flight status through their website, mobile app, or airport FID screens. This airline also offers real-time flight tracking using GPS, radar, and satellite communication.
Check Air Serbia Flight Status to get current departure, arrival, or delay status of any flight, including flight tracker on a map.
Find more help here for your journey through the airport
Take a closer look at the fleet, which comprises Airbus and ATR aircraft. Learn more about the aircraft fleet today.
Partners & Alliances
Despite not being part of any major airline alliance, Air Serbia has formed several strategic partnerships. Learn more about these alliances here.
Discover the unique hub system of Air Serbia, which includes a main base of operations and several hub airports. This intricate network has been developed over the years to enhance the airline's connectivity and improve the travel experience for passengers. From the primary hub at Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport to secondary hubs in Nis and Tivat, Air Serbia ensures efficient operations and seamless connections. Learn more about how this system offers a wide range of domestic and international flights, connecting passengers to various destinations around the world by visiting gateway hubs.
Flights & Destinations
Explore new destinations and find the best flight deals with the airline. Offering an array of travel services and destinations, it ensures a pleasant and hassle-free travel experience. Discover more about these exciting flights and destinations.
Get familiar with the baggage rules, limits, and fees of Air Serbia to ensure a smooth and hassle-free journey. From carry-on bags and checked baggage to extra, oversized, and special items, the airline has specific guidelines in place for the safety and comfort of all passengers. Frequent fliers may also enjoy additional allowances and benefits. For the most accurate information, it is recommended to check directly with the airline on the day of your flight. For more details, check out the baggage info.
Traveling with pets? The airline welcomes cats and dogs on board their flights. Find everything you need to know about traveling with pets here.
Explore the rich and fascinating history of Air Serbia. From its beginnings as Aeroput in 1927 to its current status as a leading airline in the region, learn more about the airline's journey through its airline history.
Quick Facts About Air Serbia
- Air Serbia is the flag carrier airline of Serbia, with its headquarters in Belgrade.
- It was founded in 1927, making it one of the oldest airlines in Europe.
- The airline's main hub is at Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport.
- Air Serbia operates over 40 aircraft and flies to more than 60 destinations worldwide.
- It is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the Association of European Airlines (AEA).
- Air Serbia offers both Economy and Business Class services.
- The airline has a frequent flyer program called "Etihad Guest" where passengers can earn miles and enjoy various benefits.
- Air Serbia offers a variety of in-flight services including meals, entertainment, and Wi-Fi on selected flights.
- The airline is known for its distinctive livery, featuring the Serbian flag and the double-headed eagle symbol.
- Air Serbia also operates charter and cargo services in addition to its regular passenger flights.
From providing flight information to assisting with reservations, the airline offers a comprehensive support system. Find their contact info for more information.