Header background image

Explore Today's Deals

Logo invertediFly.com

AirAsia India Partnerships & Alliances

AirAsia India is currently not part of any major airline alliance. However, the airline has codeshare agreements with several other air carriers including AirAsia Berhad, AirAsia X, and AirAsia Japan. These codeshare agreements allow passengers to book flights with multiple airlines on a single itinerary, making travel more convenient.

In addition to codeshare agreements, AirAsia India has formed partnerships with various corporations. One notable partnership is with Tata Group, a large Indian conglomerate. Tata Group owns 51% of AirAsia India, while AirAsia Berhad owns the remaining 49%. This partnership has allowed AirAsia India to tap into Tata Group's extensive network and resources in India.

AirAsia India has also formed a joint venture with SATS Ltd, a leading provider of gateway services and food solutions in Asia. The joint venture, called Ground Team Red (GTR), provides ground handling services for AirAsia India flights at several airports in India. This partnership has helped AirAsia India improve its operational efficiency and customer service.

Airline Travel Tips & Guidance

While AirAsia India is not part of a major airline alliance, its codeshare agreements and partnerships with other air carriers and corporations have helped it expand its reach and improve its services.

Looking to get real-time tracking for your flight? Get the flight status here.

To learn more about AirAsia India, including flights, destinations, and aircraft fleet, head over to our AirAsia India Guide.

Find more help here for your journey through the airport