ANA Airlines Guide
Welcome to our comprehensive guide on ANA Airlines, recognized by its IATA code NH. This guide covers everything from company profile, flight status, popular destinations, aircraft fleet, partners & alliances, gateway hubs, baggage rules, pet policies, customer service to the airline's fascinating history. Let's delve into the world of ANA Airlines and explore what makes it a top choice for travelers worldwide. For more information about other major passenger airlines, check out the Airline Guide on iFly.com.
Headquartered in Tokyo, ANA Airlines is owned by ANA Holdings Inc., a publicly traded company. It operates an average of 1,000 flights per day, serving over 100 domestic and international destinations. With an excellent service and safety record, it has received numerous awards and accolades. For more detailed information about the company, explore our company details.
Flight Status & Tracking
Stay updated with your ANA Airlines flight status through their website, mobile app, or airport FID screens. This airline also offers real-time flight tracking using GPS, radar, and satellite communication.
Check ANA Flight Status to get current departure, arrival, or delay status of any flight, including flight tracker on a map.
Find more help here for your journey through the airport
The airline operates a diverse and modern fleet of 260 aircraft, including significant numbers of Boeing and Airbus models. Notably, it is the world's largest operator of the Boeing 787 Dreamliner. To learn more about the impressive aircraft fleet, click the link.
Partners & Alliances
As a member of the Star Alliance, ANA has access to a vast network of airlines. The airline also has several codeshare agreements and notable partnerships. These alliances and partnerships not only expand its reach but also provide more travel options for its customers. Discover more about these partners & alliances.
Discover the comprehensive hub system of ANA Airlines that ensures efficient connectivity for passengers to various global destinations. Learn about their primary bases of operation in Japan and additional hub airports around the world. Understand how the hub system has evolved to meet the growing demand for air travel and how it contributes to providing reliable services to customers. Also, gain insights into the operational strategies of airlines that do not operate with a hub system. For more detailed information, visit the gateway hubs page.
Flights & Destinations
Discover everything from booking your flight, popular vacation destinations, nonstop routes, and the benefits of booking vacation packages with ANA Airlines. Learn more about these flights and destinations here.
Are you flying with ANA Airlines soon? Ensure a smooth and hassle-free journey by familiarizing yourself with the airline's baggage rules, limits, and fees. ANA Airlines has specific regulations for carry-on bags, checked baggage, and even for extra, oversized, and special items. Remember, these rules may change, so it's always a good idea to check directly with the airline for the most accurate and up-to-date information. For more details, visit this baggage info page. Safe travels!
If you're contemplating traveling with pets on ANA Airlines, then you need to be aware of their specific pet policies. It's always best to check directly with the airline for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Discover the fascinating journey of ANA Airlines, one of Japan's largest airlines. From its humble beginnings as a joint venture between two companies in 1952, the airline has grown to become a major player in the aviation industry. Learn more about ANA Airlines' rich airline history.
Quick Facts About ANA Airlines
- ANA Airlines is the largest airline in Japan in terms of passengers carried and revenue.
- The airline was founded in 1952 as Japan Helicopter & Aeroplane Transports Co., Ltd., and was rebranded as All Nippon Airways (ANA) in 1957.
- ANA Airlines is a member of the Star Alliance, the world's largest global airline alliance.
- The airline's main international hubs are at Narita International Airport and Kansai International Airport, while its main domestic hubs are at Haneda Airport and Itami Airport.
- ANA Airlines has a fleet size of approximately 230 aircraft, making it one of the largest in Asia.
- The airline offers four classes of service - Economy, Premium Economy, Business Class, and First Class.
- ANA Airlines has a frequent flyer program called ANA Mileage Club, which allows members to earn miles on flights, hotel stays, car rentals, and more.
- The airline is known for its high-quality service and has been awarded the Skytrax 5-Star rating multiple times.
- ANA Airlines operates flights to about 97 destinations in 20 countries worldwide.
ANA Airlines is renowned for its exceptional customer service and support, ensuring a seamless and enjoyable journey for all air travelers. For more details, check out their contact info.