Cape Air Guide
Welcome to our comprehensive guide on Cape Air, a prominent regional airline based in Massachusetts, USA. Here, we delve into the airline's background, flight status and tracking, popular destinations, fleet information, partnerships, hub systems, baggage rules, pet policies, customer service, and its evolution. We aim to provide all the necessary details to make your travel experience smooth and enjoyable. For more information on other major passenger airlines, you can visit the Airline Guide on iFly.com.
Established in 1989, Cape Air has grown to serve over 40 destinations across the US, Caribbean, and Micronesia. Operating around 400 flights per day, this airline employs approximately 1,000 staff members. To learn more about the company, click here.
Flight Status & Tracking
Stay updated with your Cape Air flight status through their website, mobile app, or airport FID screens. This airline also offers real-time flight tracking using GPS, radar, and satellite communication.
Check Cape Air Flight Status to get current departure, arrival, or delay status of any flight, including flight tracker on a map.
Find more help here for your journey through the airport
The airline operates a diverse fleet of small aircraft, ideal for short-haul flights. Learn about their plans to incorporate electric aircraft for future short-haul flights here.
Partners & Alliances
Beyond aviation, Cape Air has collaborated with several hotels and resorts in the Caribbean. The airline also has joint ventures, such as with United Airlines, and operates a subsidiary, Nantucket Airlines. To explore more about these partnerships and alliances, click here.
Discover the intricate hub system of Cape Air, a regional airline based in the United States. Learn about their strategic bases of operation and hub airports, designed to provide efficient operations and connectivity across their network. From its primary base in Hyannis, Massachusetts to other key locations such as Boston Logan International Airport and San Juan Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport, Cape Air's hubs are equipped with modern facilities and amenities to ensure a comfortable and seamless travel experience for passengers. Find out more about the history and benefits of Cape Air's hub system at these gateway hubs.
Flights & Destinations
Explore a range of exciting destinations with Cape Air, from the vibrant culture of San Juan, Puerto Rico to the stunning beaches of Martha's Vineyard and Key West, Florida. For more details on these flights and destinations, click here.
Are you preparing for a flight with Cape Air Airlines? It's crucial to familiarize yourself with the airline's baggage rules, limits, and fees to ensure a smooth travel experience. This includes understanding the guidelines for carry-on bags, checked baggage, and special items. You might also be eligible for additional baggage allowances or discounts if you're a member of the airline's frequent flyer program. Be aware that different rules may apply for international flights. To find out more, check out the detailed baggage info.
If you're planning on traveling with your pets, Cape Air is a pet-friendly airline. However, there are certain guidelines and restrictions to keep in mind. For more details on the pet policy, visit this traveling with pets page.
Delve into the rich history of Cape Air, from a small commuter airline to a leading regional airline serving over 35 destinations. Discover more about this fascinating airline history.
Quick Facts About Cape Air
- Cape Air is one of the largest regional airlines in the United States, serving 35 cities in the US and the Caribbean.
- The airline was founded in 1989 and is based in Hyannis, Massachusetts.
- Cape Air operates a fleet of Cessna 402s, Britten-Norman Islanders, and Tecnam P2012 Travellers.
- It offers year-round flights to destinations like Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, and seasonal service to destinations like Provincetown.
- Cape Air is known for its high frequency of flights, with up to 400 flights per day during peak seasons.
- In addition to passenger services, Cape Air also provides freight and air ambulance services.
- Cape Air has codeshare and interline agreements with several major airlines, allowing passengers to book connecting flights on a single ticket.
- The airline is a member of the Essential Air Service (EAS) program, providing flights to communities that would otherwise not have commercial air service.
- Cape Air has a loyalty program called "Miles & More" in partnership with Lufthansa.
When traveling with Cape Air, it's crucial to know where to turn for customer service and support. For more detailed information, including baggage policies, pet policies, and real-time flight status, check out the airline's comprehensive guide here.