Welcome to your comprehensive guide to Egyptair, the national airline of Egypt. This article provides an in-depth look at the airline's operations, flight status tracking, popular destinations, aircraft fleet, alliances, baggage policies, pet policy, customer service, and its rich history. Whether you're planning your next trip or simply wish to learn more about this major player in the aviation industry, this guide has got you covered. For more information about other major airlines, check out the Airline Guide on iFly.com.
As the national airline of Egypt, Egyptair operates approximately 200 daily flights to over 70 worldwide destinations, serving an average of 8 million passengers annually. For a detailed overview of this significant player in the aviation industry, explore the company details.
Flight Status & Tracking
Stay updated with your Egyptair flight status through their website, mobile app, or airport FID screens. This airline also offers real-time flight tracking using GPS, radar, and satellite communication.
Check Egyptair Flight Status to get current departure, arrival, or delay status of any flight, including flight tracker on a map.
Find more help here for your journey through the airport
With a total of 66 aircraft from various manufacturers, Egyptair is committed to providing a modern, comfortable travel experience for its passengers. Learn more about the aircraft fleet.
Partners & Alliances
Egyptair, a member of the Star Alliance, leverages its vast network of airlines and codeshare agreements to offer customers an extensive range of destinations and flight options. Learn about their major partners and alliances here.
Egyptair, the national airline of Egypt, operates an efficient hub system that provides seamless travel experiences for its passengers. Its primary hub is located at Cairo International Airport, a major aviation hub in the Middle East and Africa region. The hub system allows Egyptair to offer a wide range of domestic and international flights, ensuring smooth travel experiences. For more details about Egyptair's hub system, you can visit gateway hubs.
Flights & Destinations
Whether you're planning a quick getaway or a long vacation, Egyptair offers a variety of flights to cultural hubs, beach resorts, and other exciting destinations. This guide provides helpful tips on securing the best deals and availability. For more information, click here.
Planning a trip with Egyptair? Make sure you're informed about their baggage rules, limits, and potential fees to avoid any unexpected surprises. This article provides comprehensive details about their carry-on and checked baggage policies, as well as guidelines for handling extra, oversized, and special items. Also, learn how these rules might vary depending on your ticket class, frequent flier status, and flight destination. You can find all the necessary baggage info here to ensure a smooth and hassle-free journey with Egyptair.
Traveling with your pet? Egyptair offers a comprehensive pet policy to ensure a comfortable journey for your furry friend. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, it's recommended to check directly with Egyptair. Find out more here.
From its humble beginnings in 1932 to its current status as a global carrier, Egyptair has undergone numerous transformations. Learn about its membership in the Star Alliance and its commitment to providing a world-class travel experience. Dive into the fascinating airline history of Egyptair.
Quick Facts About Egyptair
- Egyptair is the flag carrier airline of Egypt, with its main hub at Cairo International Airport.
- The airline was established in May 1932, making it one of the world's oldest active airlines.
- Egyptair is a member of the Star Alliance, the world's largest global airline alliance.
- The airline operates scheduled passenger and freight services to more than 75 destinations in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Americas.
- Egyptair's in-flight entertainment system offers a variety of movies, music, and games to keep passengers entertained during their flight.
- Passengers can earn and redeem miles through Egyptair's frequent flyer program, Egyptair Plus.
- Egyptair provides special services for passengers with disabilities and unaccompanied minors.
- The airline offers a variety of in-flight meals, including options for passengers with special dietary requirements.
- Egyptair's fleet consists of a mix of Airbus and Boeing aircraft.
From flight queries to help with reservations, Egyptair's comprehensive support system has you covered. Stay updated on your flight's status by downloading Egyptair's mobile app. For more information, visit their contact info page.