French Bee Guide
Welcome to our comprehensive guide on French Bee, a France-based low-cost airline. Here, you'll find everything you need to know about their flights, airport hubs, baggage rules, pet policies, and customer service. You'll also get a glimpse into their history, aircraft fleet, and partnerships. If you're interested in learning about other airlines, check out the Airline Guide on iFly.com. Let's dive in!
Owned by the Dubreuil Group, French Bee operates an average of 10 flights per day from its corporate locations in Paris, Reunion Island, and San Francisco. Learn more about their operations, employee base, and revenue here.
Flight Status & Tracking
Stay updated with your French Bee flight status through their website, mobile app, or airport FID screens. This airline also offers real-time flight tracking using GPS, radar, and satellite communication.
Check French Bee Flight Status to get current departure, arrival, or delay status of any flight, including flight tracker on a map.
Find more help here for your journey through the airport
French Bee operates a single type of aircraft, the Airbus A350-900. Learn about the features of their aircraft and future expansion plans here.
Partners & Alliances
While not a member of any major airline alliance, French Bee has formed partnerships and alliances to expand its network. Learn more about these partners & alliances.
Discover how French Bee, a popular airline known for its efficient operations and connectivity, utilizes a hub system to provide convenient travel options for its passengers. Learn about its base of operations at Paris Orly Airport in France, and its other hub airports in the Dominican Republic and French Polynesia. Gain insight into the history of French Bee's hub system and how it enables the airline to manage its flight operations effectively, optimize aircraft utilization, and provide a seamless travel experience. For more details, visit the gateway hubs page.
Flights & Destinations
Whether you're planning a family vacation, a business trip, or a solo adventure, this guide provides everything you need to know about French Bee's non-stop flights, popular destinations, and convenient booking methods. Find more details about these flights and destinations.
Planning a trip with French Bee airlines soon? Understanding the airline's baggage rules, limits, and fees is crucial to ensuring a smooth travel experience. This article provides detailed information about French Bee's guidelines on carry-on bags, checked baggage, and extra, oversized, and special items. It also highlights the importance of staying updated with any changes in these rules and requirements. For more detailed baggage info, click the link.
French Bee is a pet-friendly airline with specific policies for your furry friends. For a comprehensive overview of what you need to know when traveling with pets on French Bee, click the link.
Established in 2016, French Bee aims to provide affordable and comfortable travel for both leisure and business travelers. With a focus on sustainability, the airline has implemented various initiatives to reduce its environmental impact. Find out more about French Bee's commitment to affordable, comfortable, and sustainable travel in this comprehensive airline history.
Quick Facts About French Bee
- French Bee is a low-cost, long-haul airline based in France.
- The airline was originally established in 2016 as French Blue, but changed its name to French Bee in 2018.
- French Bee is a subsidiary of the Dubreuil Group, which also owns Air Caraibes.
- It operates a fleet of Airbus A350 aircraft, known for their fuel efficiency and passenger comfort.
- French Bee offers two classes of service: Economy and Premium.
- The airline's main hub is at Paris Orly Airport.
- French Bee serves several destinations, including French Polynesia, the French West Indies, the United States, and Réunion Island.
- Passengers can choose to add extras to their booking, such as additional luggage, seat selection, and meal options.
- French Bee has a strict carry-on policy, allowing only one carry-on bag and one personal item in the cabin.
- Despite being a low-cost carrier, French Bee offers in-flight entertainment and Wi-Fi connectivity on its flights.
From flight information and reservation assistance to handling lost or damaged luggage, French Bee has a range of customer service options. Services can be accessed through the French Bee mobile app. For further details and contact info, click here.