La Compagnie Pet Policy
La Compagnie welcomes dogs and cats weighing less than 15 kg (33 lbs) to travel in the passenger cabin. To ensure a smooth and hassle-free journey with your furry friend, please take note of the following guidelines:
1. Pet-in-cabin bookings must be made at least 48 hours prior to flight departure. You can make your booking online or by contacting the airline's customer support team.
2. Pets must be at least 16 weeks of age and have received the necessary vaccinations. It is important to have official documents such as a pet passport and vaccination book to confirm your pet's compliance. These documents will be required by the airline at least 48 hours before your flight and will be checked again at the airport.
3. Your pet must travel in an aerated pet carrier that meets the dimensions of 21 ⅔ inches in length, 13 ¾ inches in width, and 9 ⅚ inches in height. This carrier will be stowed in front of your seat and will be counted as part of your cabin luggage.
4. For the safety of your pet and other passengers, your pet must remain in their carrier for the duration of the flight.
5. Please note that if you are traveling with your pet, you may not be seated in the exit row.
Keep in mind that air carriers can change these policies at any time, so you should always check directly with La Compagnie before you book for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
Check out our La Compagnie Guide for detailed information about this airline, including flight check-in, baggage policies, corporate information, and more.
Do you need to track your La Compagnie flight? Get real-time flight status here.