Explore our comprehensive guide on Ryanair, a leading low-cost airline based in Ireland. From its corporate overview, flight status tracking, and extensive destinations to its impressive aircraft fleet, strategic partnerships, and gateway hubs, this guide covers it all. Also, find useful information on baggage rules, pet policies, and customer service details. Dive into the fascinating history of this airline, which has grown from a single-route operator to one of Europe's largest carriers. For more information on other major airlines, check out the Airline Guide on iFly.com.
Founded in 1984, Ryanair operates over 1,800 flights daily to 200 destinations across 40 countries, making it one of Europe's largest airlines. Get more in-depth company details here.
Flight Status & Tracking
Stay updated with your Ryanair flight status through their website, mobile app, or airport FID screens. This airline also offers real-time flight tracking using GPS, radar, and satellite communication.
Check Ryanair Flight Status to get current departure, arrival, or delay status of any flight, including flight tracker on a map.
Discover the impressive fleet of Ryanair, primarily consisting of Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Learn more about their aircraft fleet today.
Partners & Alliances
Despite not being part of any major airline alliance, Ryanair has formed several codeshare agreements with carriers such as Aer Lingus, Air Europa, and Norwegian Air Shuttle. Learn more about Ryanair's partners & alliances.
Discover how Ryanair, a renowned Irish low-cost airline, strategically utilizes a unique hub system to ensure efficient connections and operations. Learn about their key bases of operations, including Dublin Airport and London Stansted Airport, among others, and how these hubs facilitate smooth travel to various destinations. Gain insights into the evolution of Ryanair's hub system and how their point-to-point model differs from traditional hub systems, allowing them to serve a wider range of destinations. For more details, explore this gateway hubs article.
Flights & Destinations
Get insights on everything from city breaks to beach getaways and cultural adventures. Learn about the check-in process, including online and mobile app check-ins. Find all these details and more about flights and destinations.
Planning a trip with Ryanair? Make sure you're up to speed on their baggage rules, limits, and fees to ensure a smooth travel experience. This includes understanding the guidelines for carry-on bags, checked baggage, and special items. Knowing what to expect can help you pack efficiently and avoid any unexpected charges. For more detailed information on Ryanair's baggage policies, including allowances and potential fees, check out this comprehensive baggage info.
Small dogs and cats can travel in the cabin, provided they meet certain weight and carrier requirements. For more comprehensive information, you can visit the traveling with pets guide.
Discover the remarkable journey of Ryanair, which has grown to become one of the most successful low-cost carriers in Europe. Learn more about this fascinating chapter in airline history.
Quick Facts About Ryanair
- Ryanair is Europe's largest low-cost carrier, headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.
- Founded in 1984, Ryanair has grown from a small airline flying a short hop from Waterford to London into one of the Europe's largest carriers.
- Ryanair operates over 1,800 flights daily from 87 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 40 countries.
- It has a fleet of over 400 Boeing 737-800 aircraft, with a single 737-700 used primarily for pilot training.
- Ryanair has been characterised by rapid expansion, a result of the deregulation of the aviation industry in Europe in 1997.
- The airline is known for its strict policy on baggage allowance and charges for excess baggage.
- Ryanair's business model emphasizes simplicity, with a single passenger class on all flights and no in-flight entertainment.
- The airline also sells snacks and drinks on board their flights, with a wide selection of meals, snacks, and beverages for purchase.
- Ryanair has a reputation for strong punctuality, with frequent on-time performance reports.
The airline offers support in various areas including flight information, reservations, lost or damaged luggage, and their frequent flyer program. For more information about this airline, check out their contact info.
Find more help here for your journey through the airport