Online check-in & baggage payment
Within 24 hrs of scheduled departure flight; then simply drop off bags at "Baggage Drop" or curbside check-in station within 6 hrs of departure. Higher fees apply for Airport check-in.
Carry-on Baggage Rules & Fees
Your carry-on bag must fit easily in the Carry-on Baggage Check near check-in counters & at the gate. Approximate dimensions: 22x14x9 in. or 56x36x23 cm or a linear dimension of 114cm/45in. Oversized bags which do not fit into the overhead bins of the airplane will incur a fee. You can also carry on board one of these items: (a) a purse, briefcase, camera bag or diaper bag; OR (b) one laptop computer (must be carried on); OR (c) one item of similar or smaller size of (a) or (b). You are also allowed to bring onboard: a jacket (or an umbrella - check first); food & drink purchased past security checkpoint; duty-free items; strollers, child restraint seats, or assistive devices (wheelchairs or crutches). All carry-on items must fit into the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
Checked Baggage Rules & Fees
All overweight/oversized charges are per piece.
BAGGAGE RULES & FEES BY DESTINATION
- Destination To All Destinations
- Linear dimensions/weight 62in/157cm; 50lb/23kg; Military members 70 lbs
- Regular size & weight fees First 2 bags $30 each; bag 4 & over $50. Child using Unaccompanied Child Service: first three bags $20; bag 4 & over $50 each
- Overweight fees $50 for 51-100 lb; military 70 lb. Not to exceed over 100lb/115in*
- Oversized fees $50 for 63-80in; $75 for 81-115in*
- First Class confirmed at check-in First Class confirmed at check-in
- Mileage Plan MVP & MVP Gold members Mileage Plan MVP & MVP Gold members