Online check-in & baggage payment
Within 24 hrs of scheduled departure flight; then simply drop off bags at “Baggage Drop” or curbside check-in station within 6 hrs of departure. Higher fees apply for Airport check-in.
Carry-on Baggage Rules & Fees
Your carry-on bag must fit easily in the Carry-on Baggage Check near check-in counters & at the gate. Approximate dimensions: 22x14x9 in. or 56x36x23 cm or a linear dimension of 114cm/45in. Oversized bags which do not fit into the overhead bins of the airplane will incur a fee. You can also carry on board one of these items: (a) a purse, briefcase, camera bag or diaper bag; OR (b) one laptop computer (must be carried on); OR (c) one item of similar or smaller size of (a) or (b). You are also allowed to bring onboard: a jacket (or an umbrella - check first); food & drink purchased past security checkpoint; duty-free items; strollers, child restraint seats, or assistive devices (wheelchairs or crutches). All carry-on items must fit into the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
Checked Baggage Rules & Fees
All overweight/oversized charges are per piece.
BAGGAGE RULES & FEES BY DESTINATION
- Destination All Destinations
- Linear dimensions/weight 80in/50lb (sporting equipment 80in/50lb each)
- Regular size & weight fees First two bags $15-$30 each at booking; $35 each at flight check-in or at gate. Bags 3 & over charge ‘higher fees’. Up to 5 bags allowed.
- Overweight fees $50 for 50-71 lbs; $75 for 71-100 lbs $75
- Oversized fees $75 for 81-115in.