- BMTC public buses (green & blue), known as Vayu Vajra, connect to various parts of the city. They run 24/7, have 12 routes, and make over 250 trips a day. Their route number is preceded by 'BIAS'. For more information open: www.mybmtc.com. or call 1-800-425-1663.
- New Bus Route 220-B to Kengeri Upanagar (with stops at MCTC, BUC gate, Railway gate, Shanthidhama, Byravanagar, Upadhyay Layout, Nagadevanahalli, Kengeri KHB Quarters)
- New Bus Route 250-JA to Totadaguddahalli (with stops at Yeshwantapura, Jalahalli Cross, Marison).
- Flybus nostop from the Airport to Mysore: The GPS-equipped Flybus is a scheduled coach serving the Airport with two daily departure. It offers in-bus pantry, chemical toilet, 70+ channel entertainment, seating with ample legroom, & live flight display. Fly Bus Help Line at the Airport is +91 99722 13726; the call center is +91 08 4455 4422.
- Plans for a new high-speed 33 km rail link to the Airport (the HSRL) are to integrate with the Bangalore Metro, covering 33 km and four stations: Cubbon Rd. (Terminal Station), Hebbal, Yalahanka, the the Bangalore Terminal Station. The 80-km/hr train would complete its route to the City Air Terminal station in about 25 minutes. No specific time-line has yet been announced.