Short Term Parking Meter Fees:
10 minutes - $0.25
15 minutes - $0.50
20 minutes - $0.75
28 minutes - $1.00 (max.).
Long Term Parking Lot Fees:
The automated long term parking lot charges $1.00 per hour, with a max. charge of $6.00 per 24-hour period.
Payment by either credit card or cash:
If you pay by credit card:
1. To enter lot, swipe credit card at entrance gate - do NOT take a ticket, gate will open.
2. To exit lot, swipe SAME credit card at exit gate.
3. Receipt will print and gate will open.
If you pay in cash:
1. To enter lot, push button for a ticket - the gate will open.
2. Make sure to bring the ticket with you on your trip.
3. Immediately before leaving the terminal building, go to the PayStation machine located by baggage claim.
4. Insert your ticket and pay dollar amount shown.
5. PayStation will issue a validated ticket.
6. Insert validated ticket at exit gate. Receipt will print and gate will open.
7. Do not pay on arrival. This will cause an additional charge when you leave.
8. You have only 30 minutes to exit after cash payment is made.
For all other parking questions, please call 715-693-2147 option 6.