The Airport only 3 miles from downtown Columbus, and minutes of Fort Benning, both in the State of Georgia, and is located near I-185 (Exit 8) & Route 411.
With two runways and an estimated 100K annual passengers, Columbus Airport is served by Delta Air Lines.
The passenger terminal complex consists of two buildings, which have together 7 airline gates. Amenities and services include free WiFi access, ATM machine, restaurant & gift shop, Columbus Convention & Visitor Center, Rental Car Center (with 550 parking spaces, along with 28 rental car ready/return service lot), Conference Room, full-service restaurant and coffee shop.
Taxi stand and bus stop are across from the baggage claim area, at the left corner of the building.
Delta Air Lines contacts:
- Customer Care & Flight Booking: 1-800-221-1212
- Current Flight Information: 1-800-325-1999
- Trip Insurance: 1-800-419-8016
- Disability Assistance: 1-800-831-4488
- Sky Miles Customer Service: 1-800-323-232
- Delta Cargo Service: 1-800-352-2746
- Lost Baggage: 1-800-325-8224 7 am-Mid EST.