- taxis pick up is outside of the arrivals area.
- the train station is at the west end of the terminal:
By Train: The train ticket office is in Terminal 3 (above the railway station). Lifts and travelators are between the platforms and T33. A free shuttle bus runs between parking lot P1 and T3's railway station, taking about 5 minutes. For transport & zone map open sph.dk/en/parking-transport/Bus-train-and-metro/
The Metro station 'Lufthavnen' is part of the M2 Metro (for M11 connection, change at 'Chrisitnshavn'). The Metro runs every 4-6 mins (night 15-20 mins). Travel time to the Norreport Station in central Copenhagen: 15 mins.
Buy tickets at Metro station or DS ticket counter; machines accept coins/credit cards.
Trains to Denmark or to Sweden:
- Trains to Denmark: trains to Copenhagen run every 10 mins from Platform 2; to Elsinore every 20 mins on Plf 2; to Bornholm 4-5 times/day on Plf 1. To other Denmark cities change trains at Plf 2.
- Trains to Sweden depart from Platform 1: Trains to Malmo run every 20 mins; to Ystad 4-5 times/day; to Goteborg/Kalmar every other hour; and to other Swedish cities change trains at Platform 1.
By Bus: Numerous buses serve the Airport:
- Night Bus 5A - to Husum Torv. For Timetables open www.moviatrafik.dk
- Bus 35 - to DR Byen St. For timetables open www.moviatrafik.dk
- Bus 36 - to Noragersmindevej. For timetables open www.moviatrafik.dk
- Bus 888 - to Aarhus. For timetables open www.abildskou.dk/
- Bus 999 - to Grahundbus. For timetables open www.graahundbus.dk/
- Swebus Express: open www.swebusexpress.se/
- Nettbuss Express: open www.nettbuss.se/sok-resa/nettbuss-express
- Bleking Express:open http://travelshop.se/buss-tag/blekinge-kastrup