Airport Maps & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
Omaha Eppley Airfield Airport has one main terminal with two levels: the upper level and the lower level. The lower levels house the airline ticketing counters while the upper levels consist of the airline gates. Both levels of the terminal are divided in the middle with the Central Terminal, leading to the South Terminal to the right and the North Terminal to the left. The South Terminal has Concourse A and the North Terminal has Concourse B.
Main entrances via Door 3 lead up to the lower level of the South Terminal at the OMA Airport. At the lower level of the Central Terminal, there is a Ground Transportation Centre. Wells Fargo Bank and ATM can be found next to it. Vehicle rental options are provided via Thrifty, Dollar, Hertz, Alamo, National, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, and Payless.
Outside, there is a Metro Bus stand, Taxi, and ParkOMA Economy Parking Shuttle.
South Terminal - Concourse A
Main entrances via Door 1 and Door 2 lead up to the lower level of the South Terminal. At the lower level of the South terminal, there are airline ticket counters for Alaska, Allegiant, American, Frontier, and Delta airlines. Other services and amenities on this level include one baggage claim carousel, baggage claim offices, and a family restroom. There is also a Service Animal Relief Area towards the outside of the South Terminal.
The lower level provides access to the Terminal Gates A1-10. These gates are served by Frontier airlines at Gate A1, Delta airlines at Gates A2-5, Alaska airlines at Gate A9, and American airlines at Gate A6-10. There is a Wells Fargo Bank and ATM at this level. Inside the Gates area, there is a shoeshine service, Mother’s Room, and Security Checkpoint.
To get better oriented, see the Omaha Eppley Airfield Airport South Terminal Map (OMA Map).
North Terminal - Concourse B
Main entrances via Door 4 and Door 5 lead up to the lower level of the South Terminal. At the lower level of the South terminal, there are airline ticket counters for Southwest and United airlines. Other services and amenities on this level include one baggage claim carousel, baggage claim offices, and a family restroom. First Aid Room and Lost & Found are located nearby. There is also a Service Animal Relief Area towards the outside of the South Terminal.
The lower level provides access to the Terminal Gates B11-20. These gates are served by United at Gates B11-14, Southwest at Gates 16-18, and Allegiant at Gates B19. There is a Wells Fargo Bank and ATM as well as an Eppley Conference Room at this level. Inside the Gates area, there is a shoeshine service, Mother’s Room, and Security Checkpoint.
To get better oriented, see the Omaha Eppley Airfield Airport North Terminal Map (OMA Map).
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are many options for shopping and dining around OMA airport. Some notable shops and restaurants include Simply Scrumptious at the Lower Level; A&W, Blimpie, and Hudson News and Gifts in the food court of the South Terminal; Blimpie, Godfather’s Pizza, and Gallery Eppley in the food court of the North Terminal; Kracky McGee’s and Hudson News and Gifts in Concourse A; North Hangar, Godfather’s Pizza, and Airport Shoe Shine in Concourse B.
The security checkpoints at the OMA airport are monitored by the Federal TSA - Transportation Security Administration. Only passengers possessing tickets are allowed to proceed beyond any of the security checkpoints. All security checkpoints provide access to the concourses and airplane gates.
The hours and wait times estimates for each security checkpoint can be found on the Omaha Eppley Airfield Airport Security Wait Times Page.
- You are advised to arrive 90 minutes before flight time in case of domestic flights, and two hours before flight time in case of international flights.
- Daily peak hours are from 5-7 am and 4-6 pm.
- The wait times at the security checkpoints may differ in case of a seasonal rush.
- Parking or waiting on the terminal drive at the front of the airport is not permissible
- Keep a photo ID with you at all times
- Keep your technological devices ready for screening at the security checkpoints
- Check the TSA guidelines for items that are not permissible beyond the checkpoints
- Print your boarding passes beforehand or use electronic boarding passes to save time
- Get all information regarding baggage sizes, airline schedule, curbside pickup/dropoff, or wheelchairs, prior to reaching the airport
- In case of lost items:
- Call your airline for lost items inside the aircraft, departure lounge, or at the ticket counters
- Call TSA for lost items at the security checkpoints
- Call the airport at 402-661-8080 for items lost in any other area of the airport
- Rental car options are provided by Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National, Payless, and Thrifty
- The public transportation options available at the airport include: I-80 Navigator Airport Express, OMALiNK, OMASUX Express Shuttle, Windstar Lines, Leisure Limousine & Sedan, and Metro Sedan & Limousine
- Uber and Lyft are the ride app sharing options available at the OMA Airport
- Keep an itinerary at home for your family and friends to be able to reach you in case of any emergencies