IFRA Airport is located in Idaho City and borders on Interstate Hwy 15 (take Exit 119, go west on Grandview Drive and turn north on Skyline Drive).
With an estimated 279,000 passengers in 2015, Idaho Falls Regional Airport is presently served by major airlines, offering daily flights to hub cities in the western part of the U.S., with connections around the world:
- Allegiant - tel. 702-505-8888 - to Las Vegas LAS , Phoenix-Mesa AZA and seasonal)to California destinations of Los Angeles LAX and Oakland OAK.
- Delta - tel. 800-221-1212 - to Salt Lake City SLC and seasonally to Minneapolis MSP
- United - tel. 800-864-8331 - to Denver DEN
- Passengers are urged to arrive at the airport at least two hours at the Airport, and 30 minutes at your gate prior to scheduled departure flight.
- Mobile smartphones can be downloaded with the airline app to check-in for flight & go straight to TSA security checkpoint, which now has electronic readers.
The passenger terminal at Idaho Falls Regional Airport has two levels:
The ground level of the terminal houses in the cener the Lobby, with nearby charging stations on either side, ad to the left a pay phon, ATM, airline counters, and beyond a family quet room. To the right outside is the pet relief area, and inside the baggage claim, rental car couners, charging station, game room, Kathryn's louonge and Kathryn's restaurant. The security checkpont is in the center leading to gate 3 and to the upper level.
The upper level - reached by escalators or elevator - houses charging stations, vending machines, an ATM machine and gates 1 & 2 on opposite sides.
I have misplaced my passport and wondered if I lost i [more]Linda Burgess 01/29/2020