Parking Options and Fees for Garage & all Lots
First 30 mins - free; Each hr thereafter $2,; up to daily max (24 hrs) - $22;
Each hr - $2; up to daily max (24 hrs) - $12;
First 30 mins - free; Each hr thereafter $2; up to daily max - $13;
Each hr - $2; up to daily max (24 hrs) - $8; free shuttle service to terminal available;
Rail Lot Parking:
Each hr - $2; up to daily max (24 hrs) - $5. The Rail Lot is for Amtrak passengers only. Tickets will be checked.
All major credit cards are accepted in all lots and garage.
General Parking Information:
1. Parking Garage - divided into Daily and Hourly sections and connected to the terminal by skywalks. Vehicles over 7' 0" should be parked in either the Surface or Remote Lots. Vehicles over 6' 2" cannot park in aisles A or B in the parking garage.
2. Hourly Parking - The Hourly section of the parking garage is the best choice if you need to park for less than five hours. It offers the first 30 minutes of parking free — convenient for a quick walk into the terminal to accompany a passenger. Hourly parking is available on the 3rd & 4th floors (RED area).
3. Daily Parking - The Daily section of the parking garage is your best choice for parking longer than five hours or overnight. Daily parking is available on all floors of the garage.
4. Surface Lot - The Surface Lot is located immediately south of the parking structure and is within walking distance of the terminal.
5. Remote Lots provide a convenient and inexpensive parking option. They are located only minutes from the terminal, and are serviced by free shuttle service every 10-15 mins, 24 hrs/day. Remote Lot A is on Air Cargo Way. Follow the signs on the Airport Spur or from Howell Avenue. Remote Lot B is at the corner of Air Cargo Way and 6th Street. Note: Remote Lot B is an overflow lot open only during peak travel times.
6. Oversized, Van & Tall Vehicle Parking (Surface and Remote Lots) - Vans & vehicles taller than 7' 0" can park in the Surface Lot or the Remote Lot. Oversized vehicles using more than one space are charged for the total number of spaces used.
7. Disabled-Designated Parking - located in both the Hourly and Daily sections of the parking garage - follow overhead signage. The third floor of the parking garage has a skywalk with a moving walkway that connects to the terminal. This area is enclosed, heated and air-conditioned. The moving walkway will transport you to the center skywalk, which leads into the terminal. Elevators provide access from all levels of the parking garage to the enclosed moving walkway. Surface Lot disabled-designated spaces are located in the first aisle. No shuttle service is provided from the Surface Lot to the terminal. In Remote Lot A, disabled-designated spaces are located next to Shelter 2, Area D (a shuttle pickup shelter). Most shuttles have wheelchair lifts; there also is a phone in the shelter patrons can use to request a lift-equipped shuttle.
8. Amtrak Station Parking - on 6th Street, just south of Grange Avenue and the Airport Spur. Parking is $5 per 24-hour period. Proof of Amtrak ridership required.
10. International Travelers depart from the Main Terminal. Passengers who are making International departures should use the parking garage, surface or remote lots. Ten (10) parking spaces are available west of the International Terminal for arriving passenger pickups onl