The Terminals have ground transportation counters on their Arrivals level for information on New York & New Jersey travel.
Bus stops: M60 and Q48 serves all terminals; Q33 serves TC & TD; Q72 serves Central Terminal B, and Q7 serves TA.
Some buses link the Airport to the subway system and the Long Island Rail Road, with free transfers to metrocard users making subway connections. Buses are wheelchair accessible and are operated by the MTA Transit system:
- SuperShuttle Manhattan shared ride at 800-258-3826;
- Airlink shared door-to-door service at 877-599-8200 or 718-560-3900.
- NYC Airporter departs about every half hour, stopping in Manhattan at the Port Authority Bus Terminal, at Grand Central & at Penn Stations (open www.NYCAirporter.com or call 718-777-5111.
'NYC Airporter' & Subway Rail connections (718-777-5111) - for tickets online, open: www.NYCAirporter.com. A one-way trip on the MTA Subway is $2.75, while MetroCards an be paid for at MetroCard vending machines throughout the Airort. With a MetroCard you get a free fransfer from Metro Bus to subway.
Passengers who either leave or head to Terminal A may take the Q47 bus connecting to subway lines 7, E, F, M R
Terminals B,C,D connections:
Bus M60 SBS connects from all terminals to MTA's M60 SBS bus service (pay at curbside). It serves the following neighborhoods with Connection to Subway & Rail:
- Queens (Astoria) to Subway and Rail
- Manhattan (north of 59th St.) and Bronx; to Subway lines 2,3,4,5,6, A,B,C,D at 125th Street, and the number 1 subway at 116th Street.
- Westchester, Putnam or Dutchess Counties & Connecticut; and connects to the Metro-North Rairoad at Harllem -125 street.
Bus Q70 SBS LaGuardia Link connects from all terminals to the Q70 SBS LaGuardia Link bus (pay at curbside). It serves the following neithborhoods with connection to subway and rail:
- Queens (except Astoria, Emhurst, Rego Park, Corona, Flushing), and connects to subway lines 7,E,F,M,R at 74 St/Roosevelt Ave.
- Manhattan's midtown or south of 59th St., and connects to the 7,E,F,M,R subway lines at 74th St./Roosevelt Ave.
- Long Island to LIRR Long Island Rail Road, Woodside station at 61 St/Roosevelt Ave.
Bus Q47 connects from Terminal A to Queens (Glendale, Jackson Heights), with subways E,F,M,R connections at 74th/Roosevelt Av.
Bus Q72 connects all terminals to Queens (Elmhurst, Rego Park), with subway M,R connections at 63 Dr/Rego Park
Bus Q48 connects from all terminals to Queens (Corona, Flushing), with subway 7 connection at Main St/Roosevelt Av.
For more information, call 5111 or 888-GO511NY, or visit the MTA website at http:// web.mta.info/nyct/sbs/M60LaGuardiaAirportHarlem/index.html
To Kennedy Airport JFK, you have the options of taking a metered taxi or limo, both take about 30 mins; or call the folowing three services, all of which take 45-60 mins: ETS Air Shuttle 718-221-5341; All County Express 914-381-4223 or 516-285-1300; NYC Airporter 718-777-5111.
To Newark Libery Airport EWR, you can either take a metered taxi or limo, taking 60-90 minutes, or take the All County Express 800-914-4223 or the ETS Air Shuttle 718-221-5341, both of which take 75-105 mins. Both metered taxi and private limo & van service (available at Ground Transport Information Counter in baggage Claim area of the terminals) take 60-90 mins.