Airport WiFi and Availability
When traveling through London Gatwick Airport (LGW), staying connected to the internet is important. Fortunately, the airport offers free WiFi services to all passengers.
The network ID for the free WiFi service at London Gatwick Airport is Gatwick Free Wi-Fi. To connect to this network using your mobile phone, follow these steps:
- Go to your phone's settings and select "Wi-Fi."
- Select "Gatwick Free Wi-Fi" from the list of available networks.
- Open your web browser and you will be redirected to the airport's WiFi login page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the login process.
If you are unable to connect to the free WiFi network, there may be other options available. Some airline lounges at London Gatwick Airport offer their own WiFi connections, which may require a password or membership to access.
In addition to WiFi services, London Gatwick Airport also provides charging stations throughout the terminals to keep your devices powered up during your travels.
For more information on how to connect to airport WiFi networks and precautions to take before connecting, check out the Airport WiFi Guide.
As this information can change, always check with the Airport for the latest wifi connection information.
Helpful Tips & Resources
- Need to kill some time before your flight's departure, check out these ideas for a layover.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? This airport has your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- To view all of the airlines served by London Gatwick Airport, check here.
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.