Airport WiFi and Availability
When traveling through Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), it's important to know the availability of WiFi services. Unfortunately, we do not know the current Network/ID (SSID) for this airport. However, LAX does offer free WiFi throughout the airport, so you can stay connected while waiting for your flight.
If you're having trouble connecting to the WiFi, try turning your device's WiFi off and on again. If that doesn't work, try forgetting the network and reconnecting. If you're still having trouble, contact the airport's customer service for assistance.
It's also worth noting that airline lounges may have their own WiFi connections, so if you have access to one, you may be able to connect to a faster or more reliable network.
If you need to charge your devices, LAX has charging stations located throughout the airport. These stations are free to use and can be found in various locations, including near gates and in the terminal areas.
For more information on how to connect to airport WiFi and precautions to take before connecting, check out the Airport WiFi Guide. This guide provides helpful tips and tricks for staying connected while traveling.
As this information can change, always check with the Airport for the latest wifi connection information.
Helpful Tips & Resources
- Need to kill some time before your flight's departure, check out these ideas for a layover.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? This airport has your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- To view all of the airlines served by Los Angeles Airport, check here.
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.