LAX Parking Fees and Locations
With nearly 8,000 parking stalls available in eight parking structures, there are plenty of LAX airport parking options, long or short-term. Located opposite the roadways from the passenger terminals, parking at Los Angeles airport is available for short trips to extended stays. See on-site parking rates below:
LAX Off-Airport Parking
LAX Airport Parking Map
LAX Parking rates
Economy Lot E
- $6 First hour or fraction thereof
- $5 Each additional hour
- $25 Maximum for each 24 hour period.
All parking lots except LAX Economy Lot E
- 15 Minutes Free Parking
- $7 First hour or fraction thereof
- $6 Each additional 30 Minutes
- $50 Maximum for each 24 hours
Contact ABM at 310-646-2911 for any questions.
Motorcycle parking at LAX
Motorcycles can be parked free of charge in LAX Central Terminal Area, at the end of rows, in corners or other places and do not block access to parked vehicles. Riders DO NOT take tickets at the entrance gate arm.
Cell Phone Lot
For quick pickup of passengers, LAX airport offers a free cell phone waiting lot where cars are permitted to wait up to 2 hours in place. You may not leave your vehicle during your parked time in that area.
Closest LAX Parking Garages to Terminals
1 Parking 1
2 Parking 2A, 2B
3 & Bradley Intl Parking 3
4 & Bradley Intl Parking 4
5 and 6 Parking 6
7 and 8 Parking 7
For a detailed airport map, please view the LAX Airport Terminal Map
Vertical Clearances of Central Terminal Area of LAX Airport
All Economy Parking levels have a very specific vehicle clearance. The maximum vehicle clearance for each level is as follows:
- A height restriction of 14 feet for Level 1
- A height restriction of 8 feet 01 inche for Levels 2, 3, and 4
- All vehicles entering the Central Terminal Area (CTA) of LAX Parking are subject to random inspection.
- All individuals (including persons with disabilities) who pull a parking stub and pass through a gate arm into a parking structure are required to pay the posted parking rates.
Electric Vehicle Parking at LAX
LAX Airport now has EV parking stations available at the airport parking facilities.
These stations are open to all passengers at the following rates: EV Charging Rates: $2 Service fee plus 0.45 per kWh.
The location of the EV Parking Charging stations are as follows:
- P1 — 100 L2
- P2A — 80 L2, 1 DCFC
- P2B — 40 L2
- P3 — 73 L2, 1 DCFC
- P4 — 89 L2, 1 DCFC
- P5 — 55 L2
- P6 — 114 L2, 1 DCFC
- P7 — 186 L2, 2 DCFCf
Have a question about Los Angeles Airport?
Los Angeles Airport Parking Q&A
In case of lost parking tickets, the owener would owe LAX airport a maximum of $50, given that the vehicle was parked at the airport for 24 hours or less.