Emergency / Medical Servicesat San Jose Mineta SJC Airport
Automated Exernal Defibrillators are located throughout the terminal.
People With Special Needs / Persons With Disabilities
1. If you need wheelchair assistance, contact your airline at least 72 hrs prior to departure; also state any other needs you will have.
You can also rqeust a wheelchair from SkyCaps - dial 55 from any airport courtesy phone.
2. Reserved wheelchair-accessible vehicles are available in both terminals at SJC Airport - however, it is recommended to reserve a wheelchair from your airline when making flight reservations .
3. Cars displaying appropriate placard can park in designated spaces at the Hourly ot 2 (for Terminal A) or Hourly Lot 3 (for Terminal B.
4. All restrooms are accessible.
5. TTY phones are available throughout the terminal.
6. The Pet Relief area is outside of Terminals A & B, north of ticketing area, open 24/7.