Buses: Coach stops are east of the EMA Arrivals Hall for the following buses:
- Bay A: National Express, and Coalville Airlink 155
- Bay C: Skylink Bus for Nottingham, Derby and Long Eaton
- Bay D: Skylink Bus for Loughborough and Leicester
Skylink buses (tel. 01 509 81563) serve Nottingham, Leicester, Derby, & Loughborough every 30 minutes daytime, every hour nighttime;
Airlink bus 155 (tel. 01 530 8174444) serves Coalville daily every hour.
Arriva Midlands local bus services are available across Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin, Staffordshire, West Midlands, Derby and South Derbyshire, Leicester and Leicestershire. Buy tickets and get information you need by opening https:/www.arrivabus.co.uk/mdlands
For East Midlands Trains call 08457 125678; for National Rail call 08457 4849501. The closest railway station is the 'East Midlands Parkway', 6.4 km from the Airport.
Rail connections are available to Loughborough, Nottingham & Derby. A new pre-bookable shared taxi service offers direct connection.
- The Derby train station for travel north & west of the UK is served by Skylink bus every half hour.
- The Nottingham train station for travel to the east of the UK is served by Skylink every half hour.
To guarantee your seat at a reduced rate of 4.50 Pounds you need to pre-book online at least 12 hours in advance, giving your telephone number & e-mail address, and receiving confirmation. If you do not prebook, you can call shared-taxi service Arrow Cars at 01332 814000; the wait is up to 15 minutes and the journey takes 10-15 minutes.