With an estimated yearly passenger count of 1.2 million, Okayama Airport is seved by some domestic and international Airlines, offering domestic & international flights with connections to all points of the globe.The Airport is also served by seasonal charter flights.
Okayama Airport has a three-level passenger terminal and offers the following services & amenities:
- Arrivals with baggage claim, Customs & rental car counters;
- International check-in lobby with currency exchange, mother/child care; International Departures with Check-in lobby; domestic Arrivals with baggage claim, coin lockers, information counter, rental car counter, & baggage delivery;
- Domestic Departure with check-in lobby, convenience store and other store, ATM cash machine , and acces to the domestic boarding area.
Level 2 houses the Departure Lobby - divided into international and domestic areas:
- The International Departure lobby houses a Duty-free shop in international boarding area, 2 fee-based waiting lounges, as well as food & drink & confectionary shops,souvenir/ variety and LAOX shops, and the 'Mobile Spot'. The International boarding area leads to the departure gates.
- The domestic departure lobby at the east side of level 2 houses a cafe, baby-care areas,
Parking is available in parking lots across from, and close to, the passenger terminal.
Okayama City, Okayama Prefecture, 701-1131
Phone: +81 86 294 1811