Military venteran rate
Plan on travel from 22/11 - 02/12 Do you have discoun [more]Glenda johnson 11/09/2018
What company is doing the foreign money exchange, whe [more]Hager L Dixon 04/11/2018
Foreign currency exchange
I have Polish currency from a recent trip that I negl [more]PLH 02/21/2018
If I have an employee parking pass, can I park in sho [more]BRT 12/08/2017
SGF Airport is located in the City of Springfield and is surrounded by Interstate Hwy 44 (Exit 72) and Highways 65 and 60.
With two runways and 952,703 passengers in 2016, Springfield Branson National Airport by numerous charters and by regular air service, offering non-stop flights to many major U.S. hubs with easy connections.
SGF Airport and its passenger terminal are open 24 hours a day. The airline ticket counters open at 4:30am.
Springfield Branson Regional Airport has a new Passenger Terminal with ground and second levels, and a Concourse with gates 1-10. The two main entrances lead to the baggage claim area, ticket & rental car counters, Information counter, followed by Airport Police, meditation room, terminal services, meeting rooms, children's play area, administrative offices and greeting area. The security checkpoint leads to gates 1 to 10. The terminal offers free internet access.
The Security checkpoint opens during summer season at 3:45am.
Current airlines serving the SGF:
- American (tel. 800-433-7300), to Charlotte, Chicago & Dallas/Ft. Worth
- Allegiant** (tel. 702-505-8888), to: Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Orlando, Phoenix & Tampa/St.Pete, - with seasonal service to Florida's Punta Gorda/Ft. Myers & Destin/Ft. Walton Beach.
- Delta (tel. 800-221-1212), to Atlanta
- United (tel. 800-864-8331) to Chicago, Denver - and Houston IAH
** Allegiant Air ticket counter hours changes frequently (open: http://www.sgf-branson-airport.com/sites/default/files/files/AllegiantTicketingHours.pdf ). Allegiant's Los Angeles year-round flights depart Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sundays.
Transportation from Springfield Branson National Airport : While some Branson hotels offer their own shuttle service, taxis & limos are the only means of transportation available:
- Fisk Limo tel. 417-862-2900 or visit www.fisklimo.com
- Red Taxi tel. 417-894-4876
- Springfield Orange taxi/shuttle tel. 417-234-8828 (www.orangetaxisspringfield.com)
- Yellow Cab Co. tel. 417-862-5511.