What are your regulations with unaccompanied minors. [more]Brett Eno 12/03/2019
Have leftover currency after taking trip a couple dif [more]Thomas Griffin 11/05/2019
Any transfers or shuttles between Springfield and Branson?
Any shuttles between Springfield and Branson?Dana 09/22/2019
Parking short term
I am leaving 7-18-19 and returning on 7-21-19 how muc [more]Michael B 07/14/2019
SGF Airport is located in the City of Springfield and is surrounded by Interstate Hwy 44 (Exit 72) and Highways 65 and 60.
With two runways and 952,703 passengers in 2016, Springfield Branson National Airport by numerous charters and by regular air service, offering non-stop flights to many major U.S. hubs with easy connections.
SGF Airport and its passenger terminal are open 24 hours a day. The airline ticket counters open at 4:30am.
Springfield Branson Regional Airport has a new Passenger Terminal with ground and second levels, and a Concourse with gates 1-10. The two main entrances lead to the baggage claim area, ticket & rental car counters, Information counter, followed by Airport Police, meditation room, terminal services, meeting rooms, children's play area, administrative offices and greeting area. The security checkpoint leads to gates 1 to 10. The terminal offers free internet access.
The Security checkpoint opens during summer season at 3:45am.
Current airlines serving the SGF:
- American (tel. 800-433-7300), to Charlotte, Chicago & Dallas/Ft. Worth
- Allegiant** (tel. 702-505-8888), to: Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Orlando, Phoenix & Tampa/St.Pete, - with seasonal service to Florida's Punta Gorda/Ft. Myers & Destin/Ft. Walton Beach.
- Delta (tel. 800-221-1212), to Atlanta
- United (tel. 800-864-8331) to Chicago, Denver - and Houston IAH
** Allegiant Air ticket counter hours changes frequently (open: http://www.sgf-branson-airport.com/sites/default/files/files/AllegiantTicketingHours.pdf ). Allegiant's Los Angeles year-round flights depart Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sundays.
Transportation from Springfield Branson National Airport : While some Branson hotels offer their own shuttle service, taxis & limos are the only means of transportation available:
- Fisk Limo tel. 417-862-2900 or visit www.fisklimo.com
- Red Taxi tel. 417-894-4876
- Springfield Orange taxi/shuttle tel. 417-234-8828 (www.orangetaxisspringfield.com)
- Yellow Cab Co. tel. 417-862-5511.