Airport WiFi and Availability
St Petersburg - Clearwater Airport (PIE) provides free WiFi services to all passengers. However, we do not know the current Network/ID (SSID) for this airport. To connect your mobile phone to the WiFi network, follow the instructions provided by the airport authorities.
If you are a member of an airline lounge, they may have their own WiFi connections. Check with your airline for more information.
If you need to charge your devices, charging stations are available throughout the airport.
For more information on how to connect to airport WiFi, precautions to take before connecting to airport WiFi networks, and other connection options, visit the Airport WiFi Guide.
As this information can change, always check with the Airport for the latest WiFi connection information.
Helpful Tips & Resources
- Need to kill some time before your flight's departure, check out these ideas for a layover.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? This airport has your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- To view all of the airlines served by St Petersburg - Clearwater Airport, check here.
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.