The Airport is located in the Dayuan Township, in Taoyuan County, Republic of China, situated on the northern end of the Island of Taiwan, and approximately 40 km or a 50-minute car ride from downtown Taipei, and accessible via National Highway 2, and offers excellent transportation to all parts of the country, including to other airports.
With 2 long runways and 42.3 million passengers in 2016, Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport is hub to China Airline and EVA Air, and is served by a multitude of national and international airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe. The North runway is able to accommodate the Airbus A380.
Reaching Airport facilities by car: All terminals, parking facilities & Hotel are located on the circle road of Hangzhan Road, which you enter at the Airport's southern end, ending at the northern end with a curve leading out of the Airport. From Freeway 1 (Sun Yat Sen Freeway) to Fwy 2 (Dayuan Interchange) - to Hangjan S. Rd. to Airport: - left way to Aviation Museum - pass Terminal 3 construction site - on to parking lot 2, Terminal 2, Parking lot 3, Control tower, Parking lot 2, Terminal 1 and Parking Lot 1 (the curve is leading back out on Hangzhan N. Road).
The on-Airport 'EvergreenTransit Hotel' is located at the Airport entrance.
Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport has currently two passenger terminal - T1 and T2 - connected by the free SkyTrain. For Terminal details at this site open ‘Terminal Map’ and scroll down to the text; for ground transportation open ‘Ground Transportation: /Buses & Trains.
- Terminal service counters: for T1 call +886-3-273-5081; for T2 call +886-3-273-5086;
- for Emergency Response Support call +886-3-273-3550;
- The Company tel. is 4498666
- T2 expansion, to be completed 2017;
- Ongoing construction on new Terminal 3 - covering 640,000 sq.meters - with two concourses and 26 airline gates, and a multi-functioning connector building linking T2/T3 - is to add a 45M annual passenger capacity, with a total airport capacity of 86M passengers upon completion - scheduled for 2020..
- Work on a third runway and the expansion of the free trade zone at the Airport are to start in 2020.
Lost a jacket
Hello, Yesterday, at 11 pm 50, i left Taiwan Taouyan [more]Mattelart Maya 03/26/2020
hi.where can i inquire my husband's loss documents la [more]ESTRELLA 11/08/2019
I forgot my cellphone at boarding gate C23 EVA Airlin [more]Nelson Sapad 05/17/2019
overnight layover options
I have a friend with a 13 hours layover in Taipei btw [more]Martha Yazdani 01/14/2018