SYD AIRPORT SHUTTLE SERVICES
T-Bus between T1 International and T2 Domestic Terminals - takes up to 10 mins-- with frequent service at morning peak hrs, then every half hr until 8pm. Bus fare: $5.50 one-way/pp.
The bus stops are on arrivals Levels, at T1 Bus Bay 21 near McDonalds, and at T2 Bus Bay 3 near baggage carousel 6. For more information call (+61 2) 9700 8844.
A taxi between T1 International and T2/T3 Domestic Terminals takes up to 10 mins . Taxi fare: approx. $8.00 - $12.00 (one way, per taxi)
"Airport Link" train between T1 International and T2/T3 Domestic Terminals - takes only 2 minutes with frequent service. Train fare: $14.00 (one way/pp). If you are transferring between flights, a discounted fare of $5.60 applies to the inter-terminal transfer (proof of travel will be required � boarding pass, e-ticket, travel itinerary).
Quantas Transfer - Transfer between a Qantas Domestic Flight (QF400 - QF1599) and a Qantas International Flight (QF001 - QF399) in either direction: ask for use of its Qantas Seamless Transfer Service. For more information and to confirm your eligibility call 13 13 13.
Virgin Blue Seamless Transfer - If you transfer between Virgin Blue and Pacific Blue, Polynesian Blue or one of Virgin's interline or code-share partner airlines - or vice versa - you may be eligible to use their Seamless Transfer Service. For further information and to confirm your eligibility, call 13 67 89.
SYD AIRPORT TRANSFER
Book Your Ride!
Pre-reserve your airport transfer for added savings and convenience.
Sydney Kingsford Smith Inter-terminal Shuttles
- Service Area: The T-Bus is Sydney Airport’s complimentary shuttle bus service between the T1 International and T2/T3 Domestic terminals
- Phone: 133 SYD.
- Service Area: A taxi journey between T1 International and the T2/T3 domestic terminals
- Fare Information: The approximate cost for this journey is $17.00 - $22.00 (one way, per taxi).
- Service Area: The P-Bus is a free shuttle bus that operates continously between the Remote Long Term Car Park and the Domestic Terminals only
- Qantas Seamless Transfer
- Service Area: between T1 International and T2/T3 Domestic Terminals.
- Notes: The journey takes only 2 minutes and there are frequent services between 5am and midnight, 7 days a week
Virgin Australia Seamless Transfer
- Website: http://www.virginaustralia.com/
- Service Area: passengers travelling between the T1 International and T2/T3 Domestic terminals.
- Fare Information: irport Link offers a $6.20 (one way, per person) single transfer ticke
- Website: http://www.airportlink.com.au/trip-information/price/