Header background image

Explore Today's Deals

Logo invertediFly.com

AirAsia India Corporate Information

AirAsia India is an Indian low-cost airline based in Bangalore, India. Its IATA code is I5. The airline is a joint venture between Tata Sons and AirAsia Group, with Tata Sons holding a 51% stake and AirAsia Group holding the remaining 49% stake.

AirAsia India has its corporate office located in Bangalore, India. The airline operates an all-Airbus fleet of A320-200 aircraft and has a workforce of approximately 2,000 employees. On average, AirAsia India operates around 30 flights per day and carries an average of 4,000 passengers per day.

As of the most recent data available, AirAsia India reported revenues of INR 1,100 crores (approximately USD 150 million).

Other Airline & Airport Tips & Tidbits

Enhance your knowledge (and curiosity) about AirAsia India and flying in general with these articles and tips:

Looking for more detailed information about this airline? Explore our extensive AirAsia India Guide.

Need to check real-time status of your flight? Check out the AirAsia India Flight Status.

Find more help here for your journey through the airport