Oman Air Guide
Explore the world with Oman Air, the national airline of Oman. With a modern fleet, strategic global alliances, and a commitment to passenger comfort and convenience, this airline has become a significant player in the aviation industry. This guide aims to provide you with all the necessary information about Oman Air, including its history, flight status tracking, aircraft fleet, partners and alliances, pet policy, and customer service. For more information on other major passenger airlines, visit the Airline Guide on iFly.com.
The airline flies to over 50 destinations in 27 countries from its hub at Muscat International Airport. Employing around 8,000 people, it operates an average of 100 flights daily. Learn more about the company here.
Flight Status & Tracking
Stay updated with your Oman Air flight status through their website, mobile app, or airport FID screens. This airline also offers real-time flight tracking using GPS, radar, and satellite communication.
Check Oman Air Flight Status to get current departure, arrival, or delay status of any flight, including flight tracker on a map.
Find more help here for your journey through the airport
The airline operates a diverse fleet of Boeing and Airbus models, offering various classes of travel to cater to diverse needs.
Partners & Alliances
As a member of the oneworld Alliance and through numerous codeshare agreements, Oman Air offers its passengers a global reach. To learn more about its partnerships and alliances, click here.
Discover the intricate world of airline hub systems with a deep dive into the operations of Oman Air. Learn about the strategic role of Muscat International Airport as the primary hub, and how it connects domestic and international flights. Explore the importance of focus cities like Salalah and Duqm, and how they contribute to the airline's extensive network. Understand the history and evolution of Oman Air's hub system since its establishment in 1993, and how it enhances connectivity and passenger experience. For a comprehensive insight into the hub system and its impact on air travel, visit the gateway hubs page.
Flights & Destinations
Embarking on a journey soon? Oman Air has got you covered. From booking your flights to selecting the perfect destination, this article covers all you need to know to make your travels with Oman Air a breeze. Discover the diverse travel experiences on offer, from tranquil beach getaways to thrilling adventures. Learn about the advantages of booking inclusive vacation packages for a smooth and seamless travel experience. Interested? Dive deeper into the world of flights and destinations with Oman Air.
Embarking on a journey with Oman Air? Ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience by familiarizing yourself with their baggage rules, limits, and fees. From carry-on bags to checked baggage and special items, Oman Air has specific guidelines to follow. The airline even offers additional benefits and allowances to members of their frequent flyer programs. Staying informed about these rules will help you avoid unexpected surprises at the airport. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, check out our detailed baggage info.
Oman Air accommodates pets as checked baggage in a ventilated part of the aircraft. Check the pet policy for more details.
From its establishment in 1993 with just two aircraft, Oman Air has grown to serve over 50 destinations across the Middle East, Europe, Asia, and Africa. Discover more about its inspiring history.
Quick Facts About Oman Air
- Oman Air is the national airline of Oman, based in Seeb, Muscat.
- The airline operates both domestic and international passenger services, as well as regional air taxi and charter flights.
- Oman Air was established in 1993 and has grown rapidly since then, now serving over 50 destinations worldwide.
- The airline is a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organization.
- Oman Air's frequent flyer program is called Sindbad, offering a range of benefits to regular travelers.
- The airline has a fleet size of around 50 aircraft, primarily consisting of Boeing and Airbus models.
- Oman Air has a reputation for offering high-quality service and has won several awards for its in-flight experience.
- The airline offers a range of classes, including Economy, Business, and First Class.
- Complimentary meals and beverages are offered on all international flights.
- Oman Air also offers a range of in-flight entertainment options, including movies, music, and games.
From flight information to reservations and lost or damaged luggage, the airline offers a range of support services. For more specifics, find the contact info here.