Airport Maps & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
The terminal building structure at the Greenbay Austin Straubel International Airport consists of one Main Passenger Terminal - the Domestic Terminal with Concourses A and B, and a new International Terminal.
Main Passenger Terminal
The main passenger terminal at the GRB airport consists of two-level:
The lower level houses the baggage claim carousels to the left and ticketing counters to the right. Other services include ATMs, vending machines, and rental car desks.
The upper level houses two security checkpoints leading up to the two airport concourses: Concourse A lies to the right of the airport while Concourse B lies to the left.
To get better oriented, see the Greenbay Austin Straubel International Airport Main Terminal Map (GRB Map).
Concourse A lies to the right of the airport and houses 06 terminal gates: Gate A1-A6. There is a family area, business center, skybox lounge, and vending machine inside this concourse.
To get better oriented, see the Greenbay Austin Straubel International Airport Concourse A Map (GRB Map).
Concourse B lies to the left of the airport and houses 05 terminal gates: Gate B1-B5. There is a family area, business center, skybox lounge, and vending machine inside this concourse.
To get better oriented, see the Greenbay Austin Straubel International Airport Concourse B Map (GRB Map).
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are many options for shopping and dining around GRB airport. Some notable shops and restaurants include vending machines placed inside both concourses of the airport, and refreshments offered at the skybox lounge.
The security checkpoints at GRB airport are monitored by the Federal TSA - Transportation Security Administration. Only passengers possessing tickets are allowed to proceed beyond any of the security checkpoints. All security checkpoints provide access to the concourses and airplane gates.
The hours and wait times estimates for each security checkpoint can be found on the Greenbay Austin Straubel International Airport Security Wait Times Page.
The Skybox Lounge is located inside both concourses - concourse A and B - of the airport. It offers a range of services including free WiFi, lounge areas, food, television, and more.
- Arrive 1 hour 15 minutes before flight time as recommended by the GRB airport.
- Print your boarding passes beforehand or use electronic boarding passes to save time
- Get all information regarding baggage sizes, airline schedule, curbside pickup/dropoff, or wheelchairs, prior to reaching the airport
- Keep your identification documents and other items of need in a small carry-on bag
- Check with your respective airlines for the baggage limit and other related rules
- When traveling with kids, keep items to keep them busy and engaged such as games, laptops, books, snacks, or others depending on their interest
- Keep an itinerary at home for your family and friends to be able to reach you in case of any emergencies
- For getting through the security checkpoints faster:
- Wear shoes that can slip on fairly quickly
- Avoid metal-buckled belts
- Avoid wearing metal jewelry
- Bring doctor proof if you have metal implants