Airport WiFi and Availability
When traveling through Belfast City Airport (BHD), it's important to know the available WiFi services to stay connected. Unfortunately, we do not know the current Network/ID (SSID) for this airport. However, there are still options for internet access.
Airline lounges may have their own WiFi connections, so if you have access to one, be sure to check with the lounge staff for connection information. Additionally, if you need to charge your devices, charging stations may be available throughout the airport.
To learn more about connecting to airport WiFi and precautions to take before connecting, check out the Airport WiFi Guide. This guide provides information on various connection options and how to stay safe while using public WiFi networks.
As this information can change, always check with the Airport for the latest wifi connection information.
Helpful Tips & Resources
- Need to kill some time before your flight's departure, check out these ideas for a layover.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? This airport has your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- To view all of the airlines served by Belfast City Airport, check here.
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.
- If your flight is arriving to the airport from another city and need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.