Binghamton Airport is a public airport in East Maine, New York. It is owned by Broome County and serves the Southern Tier of New York.
The airport is located 8 miles north of Binghamton, in Broome County, New York. BGM covers an area of 1,199 acres (485 ha).
Airport Stats & Facts
- For 2011-2015, The National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems categorized BGM as a primary commercial service airport.
- FAA records say the airport had 1,08,988 passenger boardings in the year 2010.
Airport Traveling Tips
- To account for TSA security wait times and any possible delays, passengers are advised to arrive at least 1 hour before a domestic flight and 2 hours before an international flight departure.
- Please take a look at the BGM Airport Map, before heading to the airport for a flight.
- For Arriving Flights: Arrival flight status provides Binghamton Airport time-to-land, arrival times, gate information, and delays.
- For Departing Flights: Departing flight status provides actual vs scheduled departure times, map tracking, flight delays, and gate information.
- Find the best fares at Binghamton Airport here.
The Binghamton Airport offers travelers flights through Delta Airlines.
View the list of airlines served at BGM airport.
Short-Term and Long-Term Parking:
Parking at BGM Airport is available at the terminal. From hourly to daily to long-term parking, passengers have various parking options to choose from.
Many parking lots offer economical off-site parking near the airport. Also, most of the parking lots allow 24x7 access.
Travelers can choose among various options for ground transportation after arriving at the airport for their next destination. The options include car rentals, public transport, and more. Also, many passengers utilize ride services like Lyft, Uber, and Taxis.
Passengers can opt for Car Rental Services, easily available onsite at the airport. There are many car rental agencies including Hertz, Budget, Avis, etc. They offer passengers a variety of vehicles to choose from.
The most economic way to travel to any major nearby locations is through public transport.
Amenities & Services
To make your stay enjoyable, Greater Binghamton Airport provides visitors with many different amenities and services including:
- Restaurants, cafes, and bars.
- Stores, gift shops, and local souvenir shops.
- Shoeshine stations, and massage bars.
- Multiple art exhibits on display.
- Free WiFi internet throughout the airport.
Address: 2534 Airport Rd., Maine, NY 13790, USA
Phone: (607) 763 4471
Have you lost an item at the airport? Lost & Found.
Binghamton Airport: A Brief History Timeline
- Originally Broome County Airport, the Greater Binghamton Airport has served Bingham for 6 decades.
- In 1951, BGM Airport was opened with a main Runway and crosswind Runway.
- In 1969, the main Runway was extended.
- In 1991, the airport was renamed Binghamton Regional Airport.
- In 2003, the airport was again renamed to the Greater Binghamton Airport.
- In 2004, July, four new jet bridges were opened.
- In 2019, the airport had over 20,000 aircraft operations.