Airport Maps & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
The terminal structure at the Orlando Melbourne International Airport has one main terminal building with two Concourse. The Domestic Concourse is on the right, with a security checkpoint leading up to the Domestic Gates, whereas the International Concourse is on the left, with a U.S. Customs checkpoint leading up to the International Gates at the MLB Airport
The Main terminal is a one-leveled structure with an International Concourse and a Domestic Concourse. The airlines serving the MLB Airport include Delta, American, Porter, Elite, and Apex Airways.
The Domestic Concourse can be accessed through the security checkpoint and the Domestic Gates. In the presecurity area near the security checkpoint, you will find a gift shop and restrooms towards the right. Further on there are two ticketing counters, once each for American Airlines and Delta Airlines. Across the checkpoint, there is the MLP Airport museum. Towards the right of the security checkpoint is an ATM, Airport Police Lost and Found, Baer Air Ticketing, restrooms, and an Information Desk. In the post-security area, you will find another restroom and the terminal’s Domestic gates.
Near the International Concourse, you will find two baggage-claim carousels. The U.S. Customs checkpoint provides access to the International Gates.
Outside the terminal building towards the eat there is a Pet Relief Area.
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are many options for shopping and dining around MLB airport. Some notable shops and restaurants include Lucky’s Craft Food and Drink in the presecurity area, Lucky’s Bar in the post-security area, and Dunkin’ (Gate 3) in the Concourse area.
The security checkpoints at the MLB airport are monitored by the Federal TSA - Transportation Security Administration. Only passengers possessing tickets are allowed to proceed beyond any of the security checkpoints. All security checkpoints provide access to the concourses and airplane gates.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s U.S. Customs and Border Protection handles the security of the arriving / departing international passengers.
The hours and wait times estimates for each security checkpoint can be found on the Melbourne Airport Security Wait Times Page.
International Arrivals & Transfers
International Concourse is the main concourse handling all international flights without any requirement of preclearance of customs. For more information about this Concourse, please scroll up.
- Arrive 90 minutes before flight time in case of domestic flights, and two hours before flight time in case of international flights.
- Print your boarding passes beforehand or use electronic boarding passes to save time
- Get all information regarding baggage sizes, airline schedule, curbside pickup/dropoff, or wheelchairs, prior to reaching the airport
- When traveling with pets or other animals:
- Review the airline policies beforehand
- Use the pet relief areas if required. These are located outside the terminal building towards the east side
- In case of lost items:
- Call your airline for lost items inside the aircraft, departure lounge, or at the ticket counters
- Call the airport lost/found at 321.409.2045 or email at [email protected] for items lost at any other places inside the airport