Monterey Regional Airport Map & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
Monterey Regional Airport can be found 3.5 miles east in downtown Monterey. Situated close to the Highways 68 and 1, it is a link to all the cities and neighborhoods located nearby. The MRY airport is less than 15 miles away from Carmel Valley and 10 miles within Pebble Beach, Carmel-by-the-Sea, and Pacific Grove.
There is one passenger terminal at the MRY airport which houses all the airport services and facilities.
The main terminal houses a centralized screening area which consists of secure and non-secure areas. There is baggage claim to the far left of the lobby.
A security checkpoint leads to the airport gates of the MRY airport with gates 01-05. There is a gift shop located across the gates towards the left, next to which is a restaurant. Restrooms are located throughout the main terminal.
You can also find elevators to the second floor parking lot and mezzanine level Woody’s at the Airport and Observation Desk.
Outside there are car rental, taxicab, and ride share services available outside the main terminal as well.
For more information, please visit the MRY Airport map.
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are various on-site and off-site dining options at the MRY airport. The on-site options include Woody’s at the Airport Restaurant and Bar, Woody’s Cockpit Snack Shop and Bar, and Gifts and More. The off-site options include Tarpy’s Roadhouse, Roadhouse Wine Bar, Stone Creek Kitchen, and Starbucks.
- For lost items:
- For items lost inside the aircraft please contact your airline.
- For items lost in the airport public areas visit the MRY airport lost and found situated on the second floor in the terminal building in the Administration Offices.
- There are no currency exchange services at the MRY airport.
- The airport has elevators and escalators for the specially-abled people.
- Passengers are advised to arrive at least 2 hours before their scheduled departure time to account for TSA security wait times and any possible delays.
- To ensure a smooth check-in process, passengers should pack carry-on luggage in a suitable manner, have photo ID ready, and read all the airline guidelines properly prior to arriving at the airport.
- No unattended baggage will be allowed inside the terminal building. You must keep your bags with you at all times.